Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-05-17, 10:17 PM  
Arielle96

My favorite is actually Nancy's Firm Super Cardio Sculpt from BSS1. I can always convince myself to do this one and I loathe cardio.
Arielle96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 09:33 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I do too. Cycle 4 is my favorite cardio from that system. I'm going to do Cardio Sculpt Blaster now. My copy happens to be in a pink cover.
Hmm I need to revisit the cardio from the Firm Express series. Isn't cycle 4 the kickboxing with Kelsie? I haven't done these in a long time!! I remember loving all the "bursts"!
Old 12-06-17, 10:15 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
My favorite Firm cardio is Lisa's Fat Blaster--covers alot, including some toning and abs, with minimal dread factor. Plus, my all-time favorite segment, "Kielbasa"! (I know it's really "Que Pasa", but it's more fun the other way.)

If you like Fat Blaster, there are some segments from it in Tough Cardio mix, another of my favorites. I agree with Wendug; it's very well-ordered.

I also like Power Cardio, a/k/a Calorie Killer 2. Some fun segments here ("hopscotch", comes to mind) and it's lead, Dale Brabham, is very good.

Core Cardio 2 seems slightly lower impact to me than CC1, as Bubbles mentioned, above. In case you aren't familiar with them, the 2 Core Cardios comprise segments from the 3 "Firm Cardios", Maximum Cardio with Carissa, Power Cardio with Dale, and Cardio Burn with Tamela Hastie.
I was just about to write all of those, so I'll just +1 to this exact list. I'll also +1 to Super Cardio Mix, which really is a sweatfest.

The Upper Body Split and Lower Body Split, in addition to Cardio Split, are also fairly cardio-centric. Tracie's Total Body Shaping Mix has decent cardio, and the 3-in-1 Boot Camp is also challenging cardio. I find both the Firm Cardio and Firm Strength to be more cardio than strength. The Time Crunch w/ Susan Harris can also be challenging cardio.

For easy days, the Better Body and Buns and Firm Basics Fat Burning w/Stacey Milner Collins and Jen Carmen. In the 30 min range, the Aerobic Butt Busters is step based.

Pink Firms -- the 500 Calorie workout is pretty solid cardio.
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 10:21 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
My favorite Firm cardio is Lisa's Fat Blaster--covers alot, including some toning and abs, with minimal dread factor. Plus, my all-time favorite segment, "Kielbasa"! (I know it's really "Que Pasa", but it's more fun the other way.)
I thought it sounded like "chicatapasa"...LOL!

My faves are:

Ballroom Aerobics
Light Aerobic Mix (a/k/a Not-So-Tough Aerobics)
Tough Cardio Mix

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 11:56 AM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
Hmm I need to revisit the cardio from the Firm Express series. Isn't cycle 4 the kickboxing with Kelsie? I haven't done these in a long time!! I remember loving all the "bursts"!
Yes, that's the one.
Old 12-06-17, 01:38 PM  
daisyduke

Thanks everyone!!
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 02:30 PM  
red1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielle96 View Post
My favorite is actually Nancy's Firm Super Cardio Sculpt from BSS1. I can always convince myself to do this one and I loathe cardio.
I really like this one too. I also like Calorie Killer with Nancy, one of the add-ons from BSS2.
Old 12-06-17, 03:32 PM  
cherimac

Fat Blaster. There was another one Allie was in that was similar and I cannot remember the name. They are all similar. The step portions were first, then non-step. I also liked BSS2 Maximum Cardio Burn.

As far as Pinks, I only liked Cardio Overdrive.
Old 12-07-17, 07:16 AM  
Sandrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Fat Blaster. There was another one Allie was in that was similar and I cannot remember the name. They are all similar. The step portions were first, then non-step.
Hi, Cherimac!

I think you're thinking of Tough Cardio Mix.
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-17, 01:39 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Hi, Cherimac!

I think you're thinking of Tough Cardio Mix.
Hey, girlie! Thanks...it was Tough Cardio Mix. I really liked that one.

I liked parts of Cardio Step Mix and Super Cardio but not all of those.

Tags
misheard lines, transfirm your body