Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-13, 12:10 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspina View Post
She didn't have a link to her coaching site anywhere in this thread, so she clearly wasn't trying to make money off of the post.
It would have been against the rules if she had. She must've accidentally set her profile to private. I didn't see those privacy settings until today. Anyway it's all moot since she's not here anymore.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 11-25-13, 12:33 PM  
sophiesmom

Quote:
Happens all the time, she's not overreacting..... Ridiculous attack on her for something incredibly silly, when she was clearly posting about her personal excitement about the program. She didn't have a link to her coaching site anywhere in this thread, so she clearly wasn't trying to make money off of the post.
yes! I don't blame her reaction.
Old 11-25-13, 01:01 PM  
Cafelattee

Quote:
Happens all the time, she's not overreacting..... Ridiculous attack on her for something incredibly silly, when she was clearly posting about her personal excitement about the program. She didn't have a link to her coaching site anywhere in this thread, so she clearly wasn't trying to make money off of the post.
Only been here year or so and I've seen to much of the high school jealousy mean girl bull sh*t Life is to short to give a crap or put up with a strangers drama on a online forum I would of walked away like the op.

I don't get the folks that wear their emotions on their sleeves and police everyone, gee a rule was broken call the moderator seriously do you call the cops when you see someone speeding or when you speed get a life this is a online forum about fitness in light of the real world this world is not important folks

As for P90X 3 I'm gonna wait for the reviews. I haven't' done P90x in a while the only thing I still use is stretch. I have to turn him off cause all he does is drool over the limber girl.
Old 11-25-13, 01:11 PM  
lilmonkey2

Quote:
Well, I must be far more cynical than most here.

I think whomever contacted a mod was justified in doing so. To effectively have a temper tantrum about it is what is silly. A simple "Sorry about that, didn't realize my settings were off" goes a long way in showing it was a legitimate mistake on her part. This is just par for the course, though isn't it? Gets in a huff over something minor, woe is she, stomps off vowing never to return. It gets old. I hope she gets some big girl panties for her chosen winter holiday, whatever it may be.

[note: real name removed by request by Wendy]
Old 11-25-13, 01:15 PM  
actionwoman
VF Supporter

Yes, she'll be back - it's not the first time she's flounced off after creating drama.
Old 11-25-13, 01:17 PM  
Stephanie_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmonkey2 View Post
Well, I must be far more cynical than most here.

I think whomever contacted a mod was justified in doing so. To effectively have a temper tantrum about it is what is silly. A simple "Sorry about that, didn't realize my settings were off" goes a long way in showing it was a legitimate mistake on her part. This is just par for the course, though isn't it? Gets in a huff over something minor, woe is she, stomps off vowing never to return. It gets old. I hope she gets some big girl panties for her chosen winter holiday, whatever it may be.
I don't think you're cynical. You pay attention.

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 11-25-13, 01:18 PM  
sherry7899

I thought personal attacks were not allowed here: (directly from the VF rules)

Respectful disagreements
We encourage a healthy exchange of opinions. If you disagree with a member's post, you are certainly free to challenge the opinion. However, please do so while while showing respect for those who are of a different mind. We are here to better understand each other's opinions, not to attack others and convince them that you're right. Name calling, insults, "flaming" and personal attacks are not appropriate and will not be tolerated. Agree to disagree respectfully.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
Old 11-25-13, 01:34 PM  
lilmonkey2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I thought personal attacks were not allowed here: (directly from the VF rules)

Respectful disagreements
We encourage a healthy exchange of opinions. If you disagree with a member's post, you are certainly free to challenge the opinion. However, please do so while while showing respect for those who are of a different mind. We are here to better understand each other's opinions, not to attack others and convince them that you're right. Name calling, insults, "flaming" and personal attacks are not appropriate and will not be tolerated. Agree to disagree respectfully.
I don't think my post did any of those things. I simply pointed out a pattern of behavior. I didn't call her names, I did not insult her and I did not attack her.
Old 11-25-13, 01:36 PM  
sherry7899

I will just agree to disgaree and move on. People can interpret things in their own way. I see some posts in this thread as a personal attack.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
Old 11-25-13, 01:45 PM  
momofcha

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
Closed Thread

Tags
beachbody, disclosure, montenegro method, p90x3, tony horton