Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-13, 09:49 AM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionwoman View Post
The full disclosure must also be in the profile area - it's been a rule here for years, everyone knows about it.
I see it in her profile area. I'm not sure what the big deal is here, as the OP has been on the boards for a long time and she stated her Beach Body coach status in her profile and then added it to her signature when she was asked about it?
Old 11-25-13, 09:52 AM  
actionwoman
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
I see it in her profile area. I'm not sure what the big deal is here, as the OP has been on the boards for a long time and she stated her Beach Body coach status in her profile and then added it to her signature when she was asked about it?
It's not a big deal, it's just a simple rule. It's there now though.
Old 11-25-13, 09:53 AM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaenchanted View Post
F1 Mom, please don't delete!

I don't have many pet peeves but the bullying/snark/stuck in high school mean girl crap through tags is one of them. Please don't ruin the tag system for the users on this site because you lack maturity.
I agree on both counts! And what's this business with running to Wendy before trying to work things out between each other?

Anyhoo, I am really excited to hear about P90X3. I didn't use P90X2 much, but simply because, quite frankly, it was above me. My wrists couldn't take it. I do hope that P90X3 is a well-designed series like P90X but with shorter workouts. (From what I've seen, however, I'm afraid not.)

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
Old 11-25-13, 09:55 AM  
pcdoctor01

Don't feel bad, I've been put in timeout about one or two of my posts. Don't worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1mom View Post
I really wish the posters who went out of their way to complain to Wendy would have contacted me first. I was a VFer before I was a Beachbody Coach.
Old 11-25-13, 09:56 AM  
Zenara25

Beachbody Coach info was not there under the profile earlier this AM. But this was probably just one of those things (maybe a website change, who knows, Facebook changes their site all the time). And I'm sure nothing purposefully done to withhold info. Hope F1mom stays here
Old 11-25-13, 09:57 AM  
lilmonkey2

Quote:
I've asked Wendy to delete my profile.
Overreact much?
Old 11-25-13, 09:57 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
I agree on both counts! And what's this business with running to Wendy before trying to work things out between each other?
This too.
Old 11-25-13, 10:00 AM  
susan p
VF Supporter

What petty, immature nonsense, for pete's sake. Running to Wendy instead of simply PMing a fellow VFer? Anonymous passive-aggressive tagging? Let's behave like the adults we are and not like preteens.

I have never considered myself tough enough to be into P90X, honestly.

Shorter workouts might change that perception. I find "metabolic" (what does that MEAN, anyway?) difficult. The workouts that I've done that are described as metabolic mostly involve doing tough cardio and strength intervals that keep your heart rate up. They are VERY HARD. But I'm in the "I can do anything for half an hour" camp.

This might interest me. I doubt that I would do a whole rotation of only something like this; I need my lower intensity days interspersed in there. . .
Old 11-25-13, 10:00 AM  
pcdoctor01

Where are the pics of you and Tony?
Old 11-25-13, 10:10 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

To the original question: am excited about shorter workouts, will definitely wait for clips/reviews before I buy. Like SusanP, I don't know that I need a system devoted to metabolic training. I'd like to see how much strength and flexibility are included too.

To the side issues re disclosure: it's a board rule. Whether VFers ask Wendy to enforce it or contact the OP directly, the important thing for me is that VFers disclose their affiliations. Fine if you want to express your excitement in an upcoming program, but it's relevant for me to know if you also sell that program. Hence the rule. The OP is not being held to any extraordinary standards.

I'm not comfortable playing board police with other posters - I don't post "oooh, you're breaking rules re politics/criticizing appearance/whatever." That's for the moderators to handle, and they did.

ETA: ALTA, gotta hear the story of the Tony encounter!

Last edited by athompson10; 11-25-13 at 10:11 AM. Reason: adding comment
Closed Thread

Tags
beachbody, disclosure, montenegro method, p90x3, tony horton