Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-26-16, 08:59 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

Baripeel 6week challenge

So I purchased the Baripeel 6week challenge not because I wanted to follow the food guidelines but because I have heard of these workouts for sometime and I don't live near a studio. For anyone who has ever asked how do I get a Tonique/TA like workout, I would have to say these are pretty close as they incorporate moves in each methodology. Depending on the demand they will consider streaming options. I hope they do as I am digging their workouts! This is week two and so far Cardio and conditioning workouts are separate and have been averaging as 15-27min workouts. I love the instructor Yin Yue. I don't have a trampoline but think it could be cool to have one. My DH thinks they sound silly but I think they could be great. Bari recommends Jumpsport. Anyone have any opinions if they are worth adding into ones equipment line up and if so what kind you recommend as they are an expensive investment
Thanks !
Cynthia
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-16, 09:35 PM  
Coastal Girl

Wow! Thanks for posting, how does this challenge work? Do you get video workouts to do or is it paper stuff? I have a Jumpsport (for 2 years) and love it! I love Yin and TA!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-16, 03:31 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

The challenge has a workout prescription with accompanying videos it also has support videos in regards to diet, with a detox RX, mindset motivation, the whole package . Each week has a focus. Week one was full body and mentally prepping . Week 2 is cardio and support and on Facebook request for feedback on how it's going. They have a private Facebook group and Instagram posts too. Which model jump sport do you have?
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-16, 03:59 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin13 View Post
The challenge has a workout prescription with accompanying videos it also has support videos in regards to diet, with a detox RX, mindset motivation, the whole package . Each week has a focus. Week one was full body and mentally prepping . Week 2 is cardio and support and on Facebook request for feedback on how it's going. They have a private Facebook group and Instagram posts too. Which model jump sport do you have?
Thanks! I have the Jumpsport 350i I bought at Costco. I would love to do this challenge, I wonder if it's too late to sign up???
Old 04-27-16, 06:25 PM  
hotncmom

How do you get these?! I've been interested in Bari for like, forever! Do they have online streaming/downloads/DVDs? I thought they only had live classes.

I would love to do a Bari challenge!!!

ETA: Found it here https://dn296.infusionsoft.com/app/s...il?productId=6

Am I too late? It says it started Apr 15. I'm still not clear on how you get the classes, though ???
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-16, 06:46 PM  
daisyduke

Wow! That price!
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-16, 06:59 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
How do you get these?! I've been interested in Bari for like, forever! Do they have online streaming/downloads/DVDs? I thought they only had live classes.

I would love to do a Bari challenge!!!

ETA: Found it here https://dn296.infusionsoft.com/app/s...il?productId=6

Am I too late? It says it started Apr 15. I'm still not clear on how you get the classes, though ???
I emailed to peelonline@thebaristudio.com after asking on IG if I could still sign up and was able to sign up today, they prorated me a week since it started last week so I paid $100 instead of $120. Its 6 weeks access (well 5 for me) to online videos, etc.
Old 04-27-16, 07:09 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Girl View Post
I emailed to peelonline@thebaristudio.com after asking on IG if I could still sign up and was able to sign up today, they prorated me a week since it started last week so I paid $100 instead of $120. Its 6 weeks access (well 5 for me) to online videos, etc.
Thanks, I just emailed.

Can you see last week's workouts? I may try to double up to catch up.

What's the structure? Is there a different workout every day of the week? How hard are the workouts?
Old 04-27-16, 08:50 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
Thanks, I just emailed.

Can you see last week's workouts? I may try to double up to catch up.

What's the structure? Is there a different workout every day of the week? How hard are the workouts?
Have not had much of a chance to check it out but it looks like week one workouts are archived to use as you choose but the weekly schedule for week one is not there.

There is a weekly prescription combining 2-3 of the online workouts, according to this second week (which is the first prescription I have). Today I did a 21 min. trampoline and a 28 minute kind of full body workout. I really liked the variety. There are dance cardio, trampoline, and standing/floor workouts for different days. I would say they are intermediate. I still have to check this whole thing out later tonight. The thing that really got my attention was the combination of the mini-trampoline which I love and the TA/Yin type workouts and I love the variety. They include a diet/nutrition plan but I am a nutritionist so that wasn't drawing factor for me but might be a bonus for others. Again, bear with me as this is a new program for me. I had planned to do the Tone it Up challenge with some TA but as a true VFF girl this caught my attention and I just had to do it. I will do the TIU challenge later this summer

Meg
Old 04-28-16, 07:55 AM  
hotncmom

Thanks CoastalGirl!

Too bad we didn't find out about this before it started! I emailed them early last night but haven't heard back yet.

I already have a jumpsport too so I'm excited to incorporate that.

Yin Yue's workouts are tough! I bought (at least) one of her downloads a while back and just remember it being dread-inducing hard. So I hope the Bari workouts are less intense than that.