Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-14, 03:11 PM  
Pam

Thank suanne1 and Bailey0723 for answering me and trying to contact her. I still have not rec'd the DVD either, but had not tried to contact her, yet. Not sure what else to do, that you have not all ready tried.
Old 08-02-14, 03:38 PM  
twinkletoes

Awesome! I'm so glad it's finally on DVD...and chaptered!!

Now I just need Cher's step workout to be released on DVD.
Old 08-09-14, 11:45 AM  
Bailey0723

I sent another email through her website and did not receive a response to that one, either. I disputed the charge with my credit card company.
Bailey0723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-14, 12:48 PM  
Pam

Thanks for letting us know. I used my debit card, so I don't if the bank will let me dispute the charge, but I am going to try Monday.
Old 08-09-14, 08:17 PM  
suanne1

Never have received mine either, and never got a response to my messages. Very disappointed. Guess I'll give up and try disputing the charges also.
suanne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-14, 08:15 PM  
Pam

Just rec'd this message from Kathy. Been a tough time for her, but we will getting our DVDs after all.

Hi Pamela,

Thank you so much for ordering from my store. I want to apologize for the delay. I have been moving my 84 yr. old mom into assisted living and to be quite honest I haven't been able to take care of my online store properly. I just got home back to LA today and got your order in the mail. Please again accept my apology for the delay and any inconvenience. Best, Kathy
Old 08-18-14, 10:41 AM  
suanne1

Happy to see that someone received a response finally. Hope you're right and she's finally shipping them out. But I still haven't gotten any response to my messages or received my dvd. It's been over a month now.
Old 08-18-14, 06:10 PM  
Pam

I just got mine in the mail today. Hopefully yours will come soon.
Old 08-19-14, 10:26 AM  
Bailey0723

I received mine, also.
Bailey0723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-14, 09:29 AM  
suanne1

Finally received a response. She said she had shipped mine 3-4 weeks ago and should have received it by now, so she's going to send another copy out to me. It's taken a long time to receive some customer service, but I'm pleased she's making it right now. Excited again to be receiving it. One of my all-time favorite workouts!

Tags
kathy kaehler, vintage videos