Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-16-14, 10:37 AM  
kimzwirez

Kathy Kaehler Fitness System

Can anyone tell me if the Kathy Kaehler Fitness System dvd is chaptered? This is the old old OLD video from 1992 where she is doing step with different celebrities. The cover has a lot of purple on it. I have the vhs and I used to pull it out from time to time, but vhs doesn't work too well with the new HDTV. I actually lost some weight with this video when I used it back in the day. Now that I'm (much) older and having issues with my joints I think I'd like to have it in my dvd collection, but I really don't want to get it if it isn't chaptered. Thanks for any help.
kimzwirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 10:39 AM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimzwirez View Post
Can anyone tell me if the Kathy Kaehler Fitness System dvd is chaptered? This is the old old OLD video from 1992 where she is doing step with different celebrities. The cover has a lot of purple on it. I have the vhs and I used to pull it out from time to time, but vhs doesn't work too well with the new HDTV. I actually lost some weight with this video when I used it back in the day. Now that I'm (much) older and having issues with my joints I think I'd like to have it in my dvd collection, but I really don't want to get it if it isn't chaptered. Thanks for any help.
I can't answer the question, but this was my first ever video back in 1994. Thanks for the memory

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 10:43 AM  
JENILU

I had and loved this vhs!! She only has it on DVD on her website correct? Do they sell it anywhere else? Customer service there might could tell you?

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 11:49 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

I had this video tape!

Kathy G
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 01:44 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Thank you to the O.P.! I had no idea this was available on DVD. I still have the VHS. I've kept it all these years for the LB FW where Kathy is by herself. Just ordered the DVD.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 09:53 PM  
kimzwirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
I had and loved this vhs!! She only has it on DVD on her website correct? Do they sell it anywhere else? Customer service there might could tell you?
Hi Jenilu, I sent a message to customer service several days ago and have not received a reply. So I posted here and thought that maybe someone would know. For those of you who have ordered the dvd, when you get it let me know if it's chaptered, please. I really loved the vhs but didn't do the weight work because it was such a pain to FF through all the parts I didn't want to do.
kimzwirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 10:22 PM  
luvexercisedvds

Hi Kim, I have it!....And it is chaptered very nicely! Let me know what else you want to know and I'll answer the best I can for you.

Becky
luvexercisedvds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-14, 07:26 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I got mine today and am very pleased.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-14, 07:56 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

was the shipping $5?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-14, 09:02 PM  
luvexercisedvds

Yes and furthermore, after waiting two months and still no DVD, I contacted them....no reply but the DVD was in my mailbox within 3 days. The production quality is not very good, pretty fuzzy in a few areas.

Becky
luvexercisedvds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kathy kaehler, vintage videos