Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-20, 07:43 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Planning on meeting some friends and getting a ride to a park with Gus - hopefully no rain or snow today! My car is still at the dealer's till Monday night at the earliest - they are waiting for a new transmission to arrive. I really don't know if something went wrong at my service or not, but its getting taken care of without much charge to me. It just seems weird to be driving for weeks after my service with no problems at all then every red light going off and no running motor in one flash. I'm just grateful everything went down safely and Gus and I got home.

Otherwise planning on maybe doing some perennial chopping out back and loading my containers and wheelbarrow - can't take it to the compost pile without a car...

I hope all is going well with Laura - weird not to hear from her for two days!

Paula, glad you enjoyed your flight today! All I know is the private mechanic thought something was done wrong with the transmission, who knows if the black color now is due to overheating when the car stopped. I don't get this normal driving for several weeks if it really did get done several weeks ago. I'm just glad the dealer is taking care of it on their penny (although I probably will have tow truck charges).

Waves to all (from >6 feet apart)!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-20, 08:38 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B's Body Shaping Day 13 Moderate Cardio Toning. Followed by Yoga with Adriene Home Day 27 Intigrate.

We went to the boat today just to hang out where it's cooler. Pleasant day.

Anita, glad things are working out with you car. Hope you and Gus are able to get in a nice walk.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote