Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-02-17, 07:49 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

I have done this trampoline workout twice now and I love it! I like the more complex choreography, mixed pace and for me the cueing was fine. I would not recommend this for someone new to rebounding as the choreography is more complex with 360 bouncing and one legged kicks and knee ups.
The tony bands are not necessary. I purchased them on the Tonyband site for a sale price and they are not my favorite as they are bulky on my very tiny wrist(I am small boned) Even on the tightest setting they have wiggle room and that is with the smallest version band at only 1lb. It is bothersome, I would prefer a simple sand velcro ankle weight on wrist which would also be far less expensive than the Tonyband.
This workout felt to me like it was a progression in the sequence of her DVD releases. If you have other BBS DVDs and rebound already you should enjoy. The leg work is purely for brief stabilization and balance work not so much true conditioning , for leg/glute/core work I would do her hips, buns & thighs dvd which has simple choreography and is more conditioning centered.
The studio is used in her other DVDs and I liked the all white workout wear, it was easy to see the leg movement which I find can be difficult when instructors wear a lot of black.
I have been really loving the LEKfit Live Bounce workouts but this was a nice change up.
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-17, 09:58 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin13 View Post
I have done this trampoline workout twice now and I love it! I like the more complex choreography, mixed pace and for me the cueing was fine. I would not recommend this for someone new to rebounding as the choreography is more complex with 360 bouncing and one legged kicks and knee ups.
The tony bands are not necessary. I purchased them on the Tonyband site for a sale price and they are not my favorite as they are bulky on my very tiny wrist(I am small boned) Even on the tightest setting they have wiggle room and that is with the smallest version band at only 1lb. It is bothersome, I would prefer a simple sand velcro ankle weight on wrist which would also be far less expensive than the Tonyband.
This workout felt to me like it was a progression in the sequence of her DVD releases. If you have other BBS DVDs and rebound already you should enjoy. The leg work is purely for brief stabilization and balance work not so much true conditioning , for leg/glute/core work I would do her hips, buns & thighs dvd which has simple choreography and is more conditioning centered.
The studio is used in her other DVDs and I liked the all white workout wear, it was easy to see the leg movement which I find can be difficult when instructors wear a lot of black.
I have been really loving the LEKfit Live Bounce workouts but this was a nice change up.
Thanks for your post! I got the stream option and haven't had a chance to try it yet but previewed it and really liked what I saw. Can't wait to do it tomorrow!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-17, 10:19 AM  
olala

I did not like the workout because:

It is not that advanced as some of her short streaming workouts

The girls wear white leggings and the background is white so it is very hard to see
I had my 2 pounds hand weights all the time and did not break a sweat.

It is a very pretty workout, cute outfits, cute girls, enjoyable to watch. As intensity factor - blah...
olala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-17, 12:10 PM  
maigosia

Edited: I can't make my mind about this one, and I don't want to confuse anyone, so I decided to edit I'm silly I know
maigosia is offline   Reply With Quote