Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-29-17, 04:51 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

inspirational temporary tattoos - consciousink.com

A friend of mine recently ran a 5K and she had a temporary tattoo on her wrist that served as her mantra throughout the race. She loves this site and I took a look and I can see why. Apparently these look very real, not cheesy at all in quality, they're for adults!

The company is called consciousink.com and they have lots of fun inspirational temporary tattoos that I think could be helpful to the VF fitness community... body positivity, motivation, etc.

Check 'em out!

LINK
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 04:52 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

FIXED LINK
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 06:12 PM  
geojill

I discovered that site a little while back and got "she believed she could so she did". I wore it on the inside of my forearm and liked it so much I ended up getting it done permanently. My daughter was so excited to take her mom to get a tattoo! It had been over 20 years for me.

I got 'Nevertheless she persisted' for a friend from work and have had several people ask for the link for this site. I love the inspirational messages!
Old 04-29-17, 07:45 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan p View Post
A friend of mine recently ran a 5K and she had a temporary tattoo on her wrist that served as her mantra throughout the race. She loves this site and I took a look and I can see why. Apparently these look very real, not cheesy at all in quality, they're for adults!

The company is called consciousink.com and they have lots of fun inspirational temporary tattoos that I think could be helpful to the VF fitness community... body positivity, motivation, etc.

Check 'em out!

LINK
Thanks for the link.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-17, 12:03 PM  
hypnomoon

Just as a side note:

I went to a craft fair and there was a lady that would stamp sayings, dates, whatever on stainless steel rings. She had different fonts and styles; lots of variety. Same with the different styles of rings.

I got one that said 'So She Did' as part of the quote 'She believed she could; so she did'. I haven't considered wearing it for a race. Maybe after I heal and get strong after this hip revision, I'll wear it during my next race.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-17, 12:14 PM  
Jeanne Marie

I love this idea!

I sometimes wear the "Flash tattoos" that are more like jewelry..... gold and silver bracelets and rings, etc. I would assume these go on the same way.

Flash Tattoos
Old 05-01-17, 12:25 PM  
spotted zebra

There's also this kit, with which you can design your own tattoos &/or write inspirational messages. The stencil designs shown aren't great but you're not limited to those.

https://www.amazon.com/Jacquard-Jagu...ary+tattoo+kit
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote