Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-17, 09:08 AM  
leigh1673

Ugh I am SO annoyed. We always watch BCS (and most shows) "On Demand" the day after they air.

Well I went to watch episode 2 yesterday and it says we have to pay $2.99 to watch it! WTH??! We switched from Comcast to Verizon for our cable a few months ago, so I don't know if this is a cable company thing, an AMC thing, or what.

We watch all of our other shows (The Americans, Designated Survivor) for free "On Demand" so I am totally confused by this.
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-17, 10:22 AM  
sherry7899

leigh-we have Verizon Fios also. I'll have to check on whether we get charged for on demand or not. I think you can watch it online for free but I am not sure.

Sherry

ETA: I had no idea Fios charges to watch it on demand-that is ridiculous!

I may contact Fios about that.

You can now watch it for free at AMC.com:

http://www.amc.com/shows/better-call...ode-02/witness

It looks like you have to have a sign in from Verizon Fios to watch episode 2, but not episode 1. Weird.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-17, 01:18 PM  
sherry7899

ETA again:

When I check Verizon Fios online, it says you need to pay $2.99 to watch on demand, but on our actual tv, it is free. That is really weird.

Old 04-19-17, 01:35 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Mike knew someone put a tracker in his car because there was the note that said "don't" when he went to shoot Hector. They would not have known he was there if there was not a tracker on his car.
Quote:
Mike bought his own tracker from the vet. He put his new tracker in his car so the person who came to take what he thought was their tracker got the one Mike bought. Mike could track him through that.
Thanks for explaining!
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-17, 11:55 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I didn't even know BCS started again until I read this revived thread. I hope Comcast doesn't charge me for watching it on demand.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-17, 09:13 AM  
leigh1673

Quote:
ETA again:

When I check Verizon Fios online, it says you need to pay $2.99 to watch on demand, but on our actual tv, it is free. That is really weird.
Thanks sherry. When I went to look again yesterday it appears I can now watch it for free. So weird! So it seems they either charge you if you want to watch it the next day after it airs - or perhaps it was an error/glitch on their end?

I plan to watch it this weekend to catch up!
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 04:54 PM  
spotted zebra

I've been rewatching Seasons 1 and 2 thanks to someone I know lending me the DVDs. I'd missed a few episodes so this helped fill me in. I'd forgotten how good these previous seasons are!

One question - what's the significance of the Cinnabon guy shown sometimes at the beginning? I must be missing something. I think Vince Gilligan referred to the character as Gene.
Old 04-22-17, 05:20 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Here's what I found when I searched. Saul's new name is Gene - his new life at the end of Breaking Bad. I'll have to thoroughly read it. I never know what's going on.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...innabon-770923
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 05:35 PM  
sherry7899

On Breaking Bad Saul said his new identity would end up managing a Cinnabon in Nebraska. That is exactly where he ended up.

Old 04-22-17, 06:07 PM  
spotted zebra

Joni and Sherry, thanks! So that explains why Gene wrote "S.G. was here" on the wall when he got locked in the mall garbage room. This jump into the future leaves the door open to another series on his life after Breaking Bad. That could be interesting.

Tags
off topic, saul