Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-16, 09:47 AM  
hotncmom

OK, I just joined an hour ago and I've already done a couple of videos from the archive. I did the Bounce cardio tutorial and part of the 22 minute Bounce workout. These move FAST and my heart rate is really up there.

I have an appointment in a few minutes, but I will do one of the toning workouts later this afternoon.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-16, 01:52 PM  
hotncmom

Day 2 Update: Today I had a scheduled Pilates reformer class so I just did one of the dance cardio workouts. It was typical TA-esque led by Yin Yue. Lots of bouncing, skipping, jumping jacks interspersed, etc. No cuing and hard to keep up. I'm really glad they have the Bounce cardio as an option because I was never crazy about TA cardio.

Yesterday afternoon I did one of the toning workouts, and it had a lot of variety. 3 lb. weights, squats, lunges, plank work, and quadruped glute work (TA-esque again). I was proud to finish it.

This challenge seems doable for me. I've started back with Kundalini yoga and I'm doing that first thing in the morning.

I'm going to try to do a Bari toning workout later this afternoon. They have these bonus 15-minute blasts so I'll probably do the one with squats and lunges.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-16, 06:01 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
Thanks CoastalGirl!

Too bad we didn't find out about this before it started! I emailed them early last night but haven't heard back yet.

I already have a jumpsport too so I'm excited to incorporate that.

Yin Yue's workouts are tough! I bought (at least) one of her downloads a while back and just remember it being dread-inducing hard. So I hope the Bari workouts are less intense than that.
You're welcome hotncmom! I wish I knew about it sooner too! I'm really liking the variety and being able to use my Jumpsport in the challenge. I've done 3 days and have not had any dread at all.
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-16, 06:50 PM  
daisyduke

Do you get to keep the workouts?
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-16, 08:54 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduke View Post
Do you get to keep the workouts?
No, they are only available for the 6 weeks...bummer There was mention of an ongoing streaming access if they have enough interest. Some of the cost for the program is for the mind/food/diet component.
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote