Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-12, 08:34 AM  
furmomof6

$25 for 12 months w/celeb trainer Kathy Kaehler

Not sure if it's okay to post a Groupon deal here? I got this email this morning and of course thought of my fellow VF'ers who might be interested!

I've never heard of her, but apparently the deal includes her book, some workouts and a 1 year membership to her "Sunday Set-Up Club" (coaching tips, meal plans/recipes, work out plans, etc.).

Here's the link:
http://www.crusaderdeals.com/city/or....php?did=14819

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 09:02 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Kathy's well known (or was ). I think she's on NBC? She designed and appeared in Cindy Crawford's New Dimension workout for one thing. And she has a bunch of older workout DVDs out there.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 09:41 AM  
furmomof6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Kathy's well known (or was ). I think she's on NBC? She designed and appeared in Cindy Crawford's New Dimension workout for one thing. And she has a bunch of older workout DVDs out there.
Ooh, maybe it's worth a closer look for me then since I loved Cindy's old workouts!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 11:08 AM  
edensmom

She is also in the Claudia Schiffer workouts that I really liked. I recently saw her in a magazine (likely Shape or Fitness) with a training program for a celeb client, someone reasonably well known. So she is still out there.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-12, 08:46 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

DVDs have re-released footage

From this advertisement, it looks like the 2 DVD set contains previously released workouts:
"Special package also includes 2 fitness DVDs - Kathy Kaehler’s Fitness System (over 90 minutes of Step Aerobics, Upper Body with weights, Floorwork, Abs and Stretching) and Kathy Kaehler's Total Body Workout (6 Ten Minute Workouts, 2 Cardio Workouts, Stretching, Sculpting for Legs, Arms and Core)."

I like Kathy Kaehler, I wish she would come out with some new workouts that are more intermediate-advanced intensity/difficulty....
Old 06-12-12, 06:32 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

I had looked at the Set-Up Club under another deal and wondered if anyone here had tried it? It looks intriguing to me, but I hate to spend money on something I won't do. Of course, throwing in workout videos would make it more appealing to me.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kathy kaehler