Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-11, 08:51 PM  
gigi

Favorite Supreme 90 Workouts

So far my faves are Cardio Challenge because it's so tough yet doable! I also think Back & Bi's is one of the toughest upper body workouts I own. It pretty much slays me!

I am usually terrible at the type of cardio that has you going from burpee's to push ups to standing cardio to ab work, but I can handle Cardio Challenge. I'm loving the length of the SP90 workouts as well.

What are your favorite workouts from this fabulously priced set?
Old 04-04-11, 09:01 PM  
pumptmuscle

I'm really not using this much at all but I should. I've only done the tabata one and loved it.

"We all have our own issues" - Lashaun Dale

"Hi, I'm Billy Blanks and welcome to Tae Bo" Billy Blanks - Tae Bo

** 50 time marathoner
** 15 time ultramarathoner (the longest was 40 miles)
** All time high scorer at Blast Billiards
pumptmuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 01:17 AM  
ilovemybirds

How are the other sculpting workouts in this series? I haven't bought it yet, but I will probably end up caving on this set.
ilovemybirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 06:24 AM  
melfitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemybirds View Post
How are the other sculpting workouts in this series? I haven't bought it yet, but I will probably end up caving on this set.
I really like the strength workouts! It has a nice variety of exercises and the workouts aren't too long. You don't need a lot of equipment, maybe 2-3 sets of dumbbells. They use a stability ball, but it's not necessary. The exercises are done in circuits, which is a nice change from the typical strength DVD.

The only DVDs that I don't do often are the core ones: Core Dynamics and Ultimate Ball. I really like the workouts but I don't know how to fit it in. Each strength workout starts off with core exercises and I really don't feel like I need to add any more core work. Sometimes, I'll do UB on the weekend.

S90 is TOTALLY worth the $20.
melfitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 06:55 AM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfitz View Post
I really like the strength workouts! It has a nice variety of exercises and the workouts aren't too long. You don't need a lot of equipment, maybe 2-3 sets of dumbbells. They use a stability ball, but it's not necessary. The exercises are done in circuits, which is a nice change from the typical strength DVD.

The only DVDs that I don't do often are the core ones: Core Dynamics and Ultimate Ball. I really like the workouts but I don't know how to fit it in. Each strength workout starts off with core exercises and I really don't feel like I need to add any more core work. Sometimes, I'll do UB on the weekend.

S90 is TOTALLY worth the $20.
How long are the workouts?
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 07:02 AM  
ldy_solana

i really like core dynamics and ultimate ball. tabata and cardio challenge would be my next two. i like the strength workouts but i have done my own routines with similar format (superset/circuits reps etc) so to me it is nothing excitingly new. i did like total body b/c it mixed up traditional weights with pylo and power moves but even then, most of my own kettlebell routines were similar. for what i like out of it, it was worth $20.

Kelly http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Supr...Set-p/1002.htm Mary has the times here. the workouts times do not count the 4 min warm up or 6 min stretch so whatever the workout time is just add 10 minutes to that.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 09:28 AM  
Missylizzie

What are your favorite workouts from this fabulously priced set?[/QUOTE]

All of Them!!!!
Missylizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 09:40 AM  
pattyd0319

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo1 View Post
S90 is the best purchase I've made in a very long time, it has spoiled me because I get a great workout, in a short amount of time with very little equipment...
Yes, agree with this. I can't see doing long workouts for strength anymore, especially for the smaller muscles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missylizzie View Post
What are your favorite workouts from this fabulously priced set?
All of Them!!!!
Ditto!! I even love the Chest & Back as fast as it is.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 09:43 AM  
icebergslim

To be honest, I like all of the workouts for the difference that they each one brings to the program. But the best part of this program is the TIME. Short, intense, workouts done in circuits that keeps your heart rate up while burning fat and leaning out your muscles. Tabata Inferno still slays me. This short intense workout is one of the best workouts on the market, period. The next Tabata style workout that I like is on Lauren Brooks Volume 2 kb workout, which is called the smoker and she smokes you good.
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 09:54 AM  
goldenphoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebergslim View Post
To be honest, I like all of the workouts for the difference that they each one brings to the program. But the best part of this program is the TIME. Short, intense, workouts done in circuits that keeps your heart rate up while burning fat and leaning out your muscles. Tabata Inferno still slays me. This short intense workout is one of the best workouts on the market, period.
You said it for me. I would pick Cardio Challenge as my favorite, and I do not care for Core Dynamic and Ultimate Ball that much.

Tags
s90, supreme 90, supreme 90 day, supreme90, supreme90 day