Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-17-21, 11:14 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Question Latest workout you have "Joni-O'd?"

I finally got around to trying the Linda McHugh HIIT YouTube workout mentioned here. I made it about 10 minutes. Part of the problem was that I couldn't hear it that well. And, I didn't like any of the moves.

I then tried a random Leslie workout. Nope!

I then did the Body Project "Totally Cardio" workout and that one was just right. Daniel can cheer me up on bad days!

What have you Joni-O'd lately?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 11:31 AM  
Sarah O.
VF Supporter

Strong Bear, which totally surprised me because I love Keli Roberts and have been enjoying tipping my toes into the Fitprime/WHFN waters. Plus, I really enjoyed Lean, which Keli also leads. Something about the moves in Strong Bear just did not feel good to me and I ended up turning it off before the frustration really took over.
Sarah O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 01:43 PM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

I have tried a bunch of You Tube step workouts where the instructor is facing away from the camera. I have never made it through than 10-15 minutes, After 25 years of doing video workouts, my brain does just not work that way. Every time I glance at the screen, I think I am on the wrong side of the step and I quickly move over, causing even more confusion. And I can generally handle fairly advanced step choreography.

It's a shame, because they seem like great workouts.

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Paula N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 03:29 PM  
wendug

I tried a Crunch Latin dance workout on YT. I didn't make it past a few minutes of the workout.

I moved on to Step around the world with Marci that Paula N recommended in the YT thread and it was awesome! Thanks Paula!
Old 04-17-21, 03:57 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Mine was Ellen's new streaming Fat Burning Fusion 2. Nothing like my beloved Fat Burning Fusion. I hated the music and it was at practically break neck speed. I did last 20 out of 45 minutes, which is really outstanding for me!
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 04:15 PM  
Sarah O.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Mine was Ellen's new streaming Fat Burning Fusion 2. Nothing like my beloved Fat Burning Fusion. I hated the music and it was at practically break neck speed. I did last 20 out of 45 minutes, which is really outstanding for me!
When you Joni O a workout, do you ever go back some time later and try again or is it one and done?
Sarah O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 05:21 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I lasted 28 minutes with that one. I really wanted to like it!

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 05:54 PM  
Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah O. View Post
When you Joni O a workout, do you ever go back some time later and try again or is it one and done?
Usually I put aside and think that I will give it another try, but it never gets another try and eventually I list it on Share the Wealth.
Old 04-17-21, 06:29 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

I put Your Best Body in earlier this week to remind me of what was in the workout. I didn't even start it. I did the one of each set Timesaver Premix from Pyramid Pump. It's only about 25 minutes, but it hit the spot. It was getting late, so better it than nothing.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 06:40 PM  
alisoncooks

I did just a few minutes of The Firm's Lower Body Sculpt 2 this week. Joni O'd it and went back to Moving Mango.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
joni o, joni-o, joni-o a video, jonio a workout