Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 04-17-21, 10:01 AM  
ChelePA

Heather's Rotation Week 3.

Day 6: Power Hour!! 60 MIN No Repeat Workout (Full Body // Dumbbells) (68 minutes with warm-up and stretch)

Loved this workout! 60 different metabolic, cardio and ab exercises. 40/20 format. No dread or boredom!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 06:14 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Heather's Rotation Week 3.

Day 6: Power Hour!! 60 MIN No Repeat Workout (Full Body // Dumbbells) (68 minutes with warm-up and stretch)

Loved this workout! 60 different metabolic, cardio and ab exercises. 40/20 format. No dread or boredom!
Agree! Just finished it and loved it! Added Day 5: HIIT Pilates Workout Total Body Fusion Workout and it was a nice add on for flexibility/mobility.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-21, 07:30 AM  
buffmama

EPIC II Day 10 Powerful Full Body with DB. This is trisets (steady 1.5 min of work) and the base move is swing/squat - swing - swing/squat. The last 2 rounds of this were tough, my body was done with the move. I used 15lb KB for the base move, mostly 20lbs, some 15lbs and 10lbs. I'm tired and my posterior chain is tired.
Old 04-18-21, 09:10 PM  
bex

Last night I tried Fitness Fusion's Dreambody. Yup, the original, with the popups and the testimonials. I've had it for years and never tried it because it was advanced. But hey, now I do Tonique so why not try it?

Boy, it’s like sticking your head all the way into a cotton candy machine. A unique experience, for sure.

Of course I did at my own pace, with pauses, and whatever modifications I needed. I definitely sweated and the moves were challenging in a new way, which probably means there’s something in it.

I'm vaguely interested in the style but for sure this isn't going to be heavy in my current rotation. I'll try the Dream body 5 workout set I bought on sale, and look for similar Barlates workouts.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 04:13 AM  
IceQueen07

Week 4, Day 1 of the HR rotation. Not a bad leg workout, would have like a little more band workout, I like using the fabric bands.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 09:41 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
Week 4, Day 1 of the HR rotation. Not a bad leg workout, would have like a little more band workout, I like using the fabric bands.
Today was a mish mosh. I'm on the Last week of the Heather Rotation.
Day 1: Leg Day // Warm Up Routine (7 minutes) + HIIT Booty Bootcamp (29:30 minutes)...I forgot to do the warm up but the beginning of the booty workout was a nice easier start using the bands to get prepared for the next 2 circuits. Circuit 2 really challenged my balance. Three repeats really helped me get better each round since I was really wobbling in the beginning. The last cardio circuit was a nice finisher. I decided to try Kat's new power step express which clocks in just over 30 minutes. Fun stuff as always! I added on some yoga fusion from Heather since I was feeling tight from my 20 mile cycling class yesterday. I see she has three different routines so I tried a new one. Just did the first 15 minutes since she repeats the exercises. It flowed nicely. Nothing too intense. Exactly what I needed.
Old 04-19-21, 10:15 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Today was a mish mosh. I'm on the Last week of the Heather Rotation.
Day 1: Leg Day // Warm Up Routine (7 minutes) + HIIT Booty Bootcamp (29:30 minutes)...I forgot to do the warm up but the beginning of the booty workout was a nice easier start using the bands to get prepared for the next 2 circuits. Circuit 2 really challenged my balance. Three repeats really helped me get better each round since I was really wobbling in the beginning. The last cardio circuit was a nice finisher. I decided to try Kat's new power step express which clocks in just over 30 minutes. Fun stuff as always! I added on some yoga fusion from Heather since I was feeling tight from my 20 mile cycling class yesterday. I see she has three different routines so I tried a new one. Just did the first 15 minutes since she repeats the exercises. It flowed nicely. Nothing too intense. Exactly what I needed.
My balance was so off the first round, but did get a little bit better.

**Candice**
Old 04-19-21, 01:41 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I like using the fabric bands.
Can you tell a big difference between the fabric and the rubber? I don't have any fabric bands so I'm curious about how they are different than the rubber.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 02:25 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Can you tell a big difference between the fabric and the rubber? I don't have any fabric bands so I'm curious about how they are different than the rubber.
Same question. I saw Heather mention how much she loved hers. I considered buying the ones she uses. But now with Cathe releasing new dvds and a bundle package, I’m not so sure. Ha ha.
Old 04-19-21, 03:35 PM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Big difference in the bands. The fabric ones don't roll, you can wear shorts with and I find don't cut into my skin. I have both and rarely go for the other ones now. I got mine at TJ Maxx and there were 2 and I think I paid $6.00 for them. I want to get some stronger ones now.

**Candice**

Tags
calisthenics, caroline girvan, epic, growingannanas, heather robertson, mrandmrsmuscle