Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-17, 07:04 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Fit Tower on sale

Walmart.com has the new Fit Tower for $144 and if you go through Ebates, you'll get 10% back through 6/30. I just ordered it and it will be here next week. Just wanted to share.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-17, 11:37 AM  
owltx

I did Total Body yesterday - wow! I really liked this one. I though I would like Boot Camp more, so it kind of surprised me. But I love some of the total body moves she has in here - lunges with pushing the weight overhead for example - I feel like I am getting functionality, strength and balance all at once. I added on the abs. I liked this section as well - I love the band moves in the beginning.
Old 06-30-17, 01:28 PM  
Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
I did Total Body yesterday - wow! I really liked this one. I though I would like Boot Camp more, so it kind of surprised me. But I love some of the total body moves she has in here - lunges with pushing the weight overhead for example - I feel like I am getting functionality, strength and balance all at once. I added on the abs. I liked this section as well - I love the band moves in the beginning.
Awesome. Thanks for your thoughts. Total Body is the one I saved for last and will be trying tomorrow.
Old 06-30-17, 02:50 PM  
momofcha

Awesome. My FT is "out for delivery" and I can't wait to try one tomorrow!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-17, 02:52 PM  
nckfitheart

Quote:
Yep to highlighted above. I felt the same now I want to repeat it twice before trying legs and Bootcamp
nckfitheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-17, 05:40 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Total Body was by far my favorite of the Advanced Fit Tower workouts!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 10:48 AM  
momofcha

Total body in the books. Great all around workout!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 03:17 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

These are available now at Kineticflix (now with new owners).

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-17, 08:43 PM  
Pascal

Did Total Body with the bonus abs today. Loved it!! This may be my favorite of the three. This set's a real winner.
Old 07-02-17, 12:23 AM  
Fitstick

Are you all using the tower or modifying? I'd like to know if these are easy to modify without the tower.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
b-bounder, bernadette giorgi, cathe, fit tower, fit tower advanced, fit tower reviews, fit tower workouts