Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-01-19, 02:01 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Happy Birthday!
Thank you!

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-19, 12:50 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Well, I took a chance and updated my iPad to iOS 13 and downloaded the free Cathe leg workout.

I also got an email with the code SAVE20 to purchase more downloads yesterday. I didn't know how long the code will last so I bought three of my favorites:

1) Leg Day #235 - A 46 minute lower body weight workout with NO repeated rounds! A variety of exercises that uses a high step with 3 risers (can sub a full size step), gliding discs, and 15, 12, 10 lb. weights.

2) Low Impact Blast Off Circuit #223 - A 41 minute workout that starts off with about (8) low impact cardio exercises, then you move into a circuit that alternates a couple of upper body exercises, a metabolic exercise, and one or two lower body exercises...repeat sequence with different exercises for different body parts. Ends with five sets of (5) situps/pushups done at a rapid pace. You can do all the situps then flip to do the pushups (I do this sometimes when I don't want to keep flipping over). If you want to make it longer, you can "repeat" the warmup and cardio segment to extend it to about an hour.

3) Metabolic Madness #267 - A 46 minute workout that works your entire body. This was a well paced workout that didn't move too fast and the only thing you need is a variety of dumbbells handy. No dread in any of the exercises for me, lol. The workout is done in two rounds. Loved this one even though I've only done it once so far because it's new.

Kathy
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-19, 01:37 PM  
tiletha444

Kathy G, thanks for the info! Those sound like downloads that fit my schedule and preference! I'm going to take a look at the video clips.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-19, 06:17 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiletha444 View Post
Kathy G, thanks for the info! Those sound like downloads that fit my schedule and preference! I'm going to take a look at the video clips.
I hope they are something you might like Tiletha!

I forgot to add that the code is for a minimum $20 purchase so that’s why I bought three.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Old 10-05-19, 12:26 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I am trying to decide what to order now. I know I got 10 downloads not too long ago, but I did Get Steppin' (2) on Tuesday, & it was so much fun!! I do Cathe's step dvd's nearly every week, but this was nice & fresh, even though the combos were all ones I had seen before. It is a nice choreographed step workout with plenty of punch to it. There are actually 2 "Get Steppin'" workouts, & I ordered the older one without knowing there were 2 of them. The second one might be an updated version of the first one, I don't know.

I want to order only 3, but I might have to go for 4. I know I want these: 228 Cathe Claus 2018 Cardio Crush workout, 013 2014 Road Trip All Step, & 068 For the Love of Cardio. I am trying to resist getting another step workout, since I have the Step Boss dvd's coming to me someday, but as they say on Star Trek, "resistance is futile."

Anyone have a recommendation for choreographed step that still packs a punch? I am thinking Step On It, which looks a lot like Step Blast, but without the blasts.

Old 10-05-19, 01:04 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
I am trying to decide what to order now. I know I got 10 downloads not too long ago, but I did Get Steppin' (2) on Tuesday, & it was so much fun!! I do Cathe's step dvd's nearly every week, but this was nice & fresh, even though the combos were all ones I had seen before. It is a nice choreographed step workout with plenty of punch to it. There are actually 2 "Get Steppin'" workouts, & I ordered the older one without knowing there were 2 of them. The second one might be an updated version of the first one, I don't know.

I want to order only 3, but I might have to go for 4. I know I want these: 228 Cathe Claus 2018 Cardio Crush workout, 013 2014 Road Trip All Step, & 068 For the Love of Cardio. I am trying to resist getting another step workout, since I have the Step Boss dvd's coming to me someday, but as they say on Star Trek, "resistance is futile."

Anyone have a recommendation for choreographed step that still packs a punch? I am thinking Step On It, which looks a lot like Step Blast, but without the blasts.
I really like #228 (thanks for the reminder) and #68 is a great one, too! How about #237 Step, Sweat, & Lift? It has a short Imax’ish 20 minute segment followed by a 20 minute metabolic segment.

Two of my favorite cardio workouts are #236 Hearts on Fire and #207 Cardio Fusion (which is more of a fun, easier cardio workout).
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Old 10-05-19, 02:14 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
I really like #228 (thanks for the reminder) and #68 is a great one, too! How about #237 Step, Sweat, & Lift? It has a short Imax’ish 20 minute segment followed by a 20 minute metabolic segment.

Two of my favorite cardio workouts are #236 Hearts on Fire and #207 Cardio Fusion (which is more of a fun, easier cardio workout).
I had thought about Step, Sweat & Lift; I liked the looks of it a lot, but I did get the Imax Live &Step Express with blasts downloads & the Road Trip step is blast filled also. Cardio Fusion & Hearts on Fire look fun, too.

I am going to get Step On it. If anyone is interested, I think this one & Ready, Set, Step have moves Cathe hasn't done on a dvd yet. Step On It has a 2 knee repeater into a cross back over the step vertically & Ready, Set, Step has the move where you switch your feet fast on the step (going over vertically.)

Old 10-12-19, 10:36 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I’m really happy with my purchases! I thought I’d get 6 and think I ended up with 9. I haven’t purchased anything in awhile. I got mainly newer workouts. I’ve already done most of them at least once. I may stream her channel at some point but these are all keepers for me.

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, cathe live downloads, cathe live favorites, cathe live spreadsheet