Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-19, 01:34 PM  
Verine
VF Supporter

Question about Cathe Live web page

I am considering subscribing to Cathe Live again (last subscribed in 2017), but mainly for the cardio and metabolic workouts. Has the Live web page changed at all? Are the workouts still listed alphabetically, or can you sort them by type of workout (e.g., cardio) or other parameters?

Thank you,

Christina
Verine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-19, 04:20 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I have Roku. I think it's different for different apps. For Roku, there's no search function (I complained and was told it's not available in Roku). However, the workouts are split by category. I kow metabolic is one of them. So is bootcamp. I know they have step, but I don't remember if they have cardio. I like the categories btw.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-19, 04:55 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

On the web itself, it has a search function based on title and workout type. If you leave the title blank, it will show all the workouts for the workout type. Look like the workout types are the same as the categories in Roku. It has cardio, metabolic, bootcamp, etc.
Old 05-17-19, 06:44 PM  
Verine
VF Supporter

Thanks very much for the reply. I had forgotten that you can stream it thru Roku and other platforms. I just stream directly from my laptop and I remember last time that I didn't care for the web page. Looks like now there are search options and categories, which makes it much easier!
Verine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-19, 09:28 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Cathe Live on Roku takes like 2 weeks to be available (a Roku thingy?). You follow the instruction; then it said wait 2 weeks for the app to show up. I waited over 2 weeks, and it never showed up. I re-did the instructions, and it showed up. No search function on Roku, just categories.

Sometimes I wish it had a 'diary' what you've done. I probably need a spreadsheet which workout I have done and if it deserves a second chance...
Old 05-18-19, 04:29 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
Cathe Live on Roku takes like 2 weeks to be available (a Roku thingy?). You follow the instruction; then it said wait 2 weeks for the app to show up. I waited over 2 weeks, and it never showed up. I re-did the instructions, and it showed up. No search function on Roku, just categories.

Sometimes I wish it had a 'diary' what you've done. I probably need a spreadsheet which workout I have done and if it deserves a second chance...
I have both an Excel spreadsheet and Word document listing all the Cathe Live’s. If any one wants a copy, PM me your email address and I’ll send them out on Monday.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-19, 06:03 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I have one too lol.

I kinda want to have a check mark on the icon if I've done the workout. Red check mark if I don't like it. Green if I like it. Yellow if so-so. She has lots of workouts, and they all sound a like... I'm amazed how creative she is at naming these workouts!

Tags
cathe live, cathe live favorites, cathe live workouts