Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-30-16, 09:27 PM  
lorajc

Powder Blue Productions & Older Piyo?

So I am interested in older Piyo DVD's....not the boring set that sold on Beachbody, but the other one's that sold on Powder Blue, as they were unique and interesting. I only have a couple.

So, I searched for Powder Blue and couldn't find a website and found a FB page that said permanently closed.

I guess I'm behind the times. So what's the deal here?

And....how would I search for older Powder Blue Piyo on Ebay or Amazon without getting the boring BB set that I have? oh goodness .....how unsettling.

I also enjoyed the TurboJam's on Powder Blue.....why does everything I always Love come to a screeching halt??? this happens with food and everything else!!! I guess it's the way of the World!! complain...complain ....complain...blah...blah....blah......
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-16, 09:01 AM  
donellda

As much as I love BB workouts, I somehow feel that the workouts that Chalene did before Powder Blue became part of BB where much better and much more inspiring. I used to go the CampTurboKick but it does not exist anymore. It somehow got lumped in with the whole BB Coach Summit taking the fun out of everything. My suggestion is to look on eBay for instructors who are selling their old instructor DVDs.
donellda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-16, 09:23 AM  
bubbles76

Doing a search here for Powder Blue gives a little history:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ht=Powder+Blue

"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-16, 11:07 AM  
wendug

Good luck with finding older Piyo releases! I was lucky enough to get a few Turbokick instructor DVD's from Powder Blue before they were sold. I really like the Turbo Kick much better than Turbo Fire from BB. I ended up selling Turbo Fire as it was too frantic for me.
Old 05-31-16, 04:55 PM  
lorajc

Thanks everyone aan?d thanks Bubbles for always going out of the way to be so kind and respond to my multiple threads....you have much patience for my OCD personality!!! Love to you!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-16, 07:42 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Thanks everyone aan?d thanks Bubbles for always going out of the way to be so kind and respond to my multiple threads....you have much patience for my OCD personality!!! Love to you!
Awww thanks! No I remember wondering about this topic a few years back and searching for it. In fact, I'm tagging this thread
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
chalene johnson, older piyo, piyo, powder blue