Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-19, 06:25 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I was totally star struck when I met Tanya Becker! I was a groupie, fer shur.

Back to barre3, it appears there was not a new workout released today.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-19, 06:34 PM  
sillygirl

Do the new workouts show up in a designated area or do you have to figure it out from your own notes, etc?
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-19, 09:07 PM  
Marisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Back to barre3, it appears there was not a new workout released today.
On their IG, people are asking if there is one this week or where is it and Barre3 won't even answer directly. They just tell people that they should reach out to customer support to discuss. Why can't they just answer the question?
Marisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-19, 05:54 AM  
lizr

I have not reached out to CS yet but I will today to add my disappointment. I have an annual subscription that goes thru march so I'm stuck with them for a bit. But one of the reasons I subscribed is for the new weekly content.
lizr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-19, 09:06 AM  
Marylandmom
VF Supporter

I purchased a 1 year membership from Barre3 2 years ago during Black Friday. With all the changes going on there I'm wondering will they still accept it.
Marylandmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-19, 02:13 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Wow! Just Wow! I cannot believe how much content is gone. It's really, really sad. I am cancelling my membership this morning. Honestly their workouts don't even seem like barre anymore.

Cancellation: When I cancelled, there was a screen to indicate why I was cancelling - with multiple choice responses. I selected "Other" expecting to be able to give some specific feedback on why I cancelled. No additional screen came up and I couldn't describe what my "Other" reason was. You would think they would care, but apparently not.

Carol
I did the same thing. I don't understand how they can charge so much for so little content.
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-19, 02:33 PM  
SuzieC

This is all so disappointing! I did a free trial about a month ago (or shortly before the changes), and was waiting for a Black Friday special to sign up for the year.
During my trial, there were about 200 "weekly" half hour workouts, and many other 10 and 40 minute workouts.
How much have they removed?
The site still advertises "over 500+ online workouts".
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 02:22 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
This is all so disappointing! I did a free trial about a month ago (or shortly before the changes), and was waiting for a Black Friday special to sign up for the year.
During my trial, there were about 200 "weekly" half hour workouts, and many other 10 and 40 minute workouts.
How much have they removed?
The site still advertises "over 500+ online workouts".
I can't say exactly how much, but there are quite a few missing. There are only 7 or 8 hour-long workouts left, and plenty more from other time categories gone.

What really chapped my hide was that there was NO new weekly workout issued this past week. I find this utterly appalling. So many people are angry and upset that they have cut so much content, you'd think they'd have the sense to release new material pronto. We've grown accustomed to a new 30 minute every Monday morning. Only two weeks after the hatchet job they did to the site, they didn't even add anything. It's like they want their brand to fail.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 02:51 PM  
prettyinpink

No new longer monthly workout for November, either. There has been one every month for years, even when they started the weeklies.

And whenever someone asks, there is a comment to contact customer service.

Maybe they are trying to phase out the streaming? Or maybe there is someone new in charge and they are mismanaging. I can’t figure it out. Clearly they care more about franchises and getting people in the classes than they do about streaming customers.

ETA there are 122 thirty minute workouts, 7 (!) sixty minute, 15 forty-five, 29 ten-minute (I didn’t count them, the site tells you). But they also used to have a ton of 10-minute ones that were really just the longer ones chopped up, so the number was greatly inflated before if you only considered unique content.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-19, 06:43 AM  
lizr

I have exchanged a couple emails w/ Frannie at customer service expressing my dissatisfaction.

They really seem to be focusing on these 'collections'. Instead of a new workout this past week they offered a new curated collection. Those collections (Sadie's favorites! Studio Favorites!) are useless to me. She did say there will be a new one this week and that their aim is to double their online content in the next year.

Also offered me the lovely suggestion of looping 2 30-minute workouts for a new 60-minute experience.
lizr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre 3, barre3, barre3 streaming