Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-16, 07:50 PM  
pcdoctor01

Finally watched. I watch the 1/21 episode. I wouldnt mind having Jay Cardiello as a trainer since I was familiar with him before this show. I wouldnt want to run a half marathon either. I ran a 10K once and said never again. I'd rather do a 5K.
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-16, 10:34 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I tried watching the first episode and didn't click with it, but yesterday tried again and binge-watched all the episodes up to date. (I did speed through a little bit - like Biggest Loser they draw things out a little too much).

I TOTALLY agree with others that the yellow shirt contestant is WAY rude and unlikable. And yes, just as bad this week and delusional. He doesn't seem to like his diet coach and I'm surprised he hasn't gotten rid of him yet. I can tell he's thinking about it. I think his program is solid, but his super upbeat personality and eccentric color strategies I can see clash with the contestant's personality.

My favorite is the red shirt guy that is on the paleo diet (that is my favorite diet coach too). He seems to have a really positive attitude and they work well as a team. I'm rooting for Jasmine as well.

For the two that changed their diets, I think they made good decisions. The 'taskercize' every second of the day would be overwhelming! I know incidental exercise is a very good thing, but I'm still a fan of dedicated exercise then not having to think about it the rest of the day. And the other coach with her cleanse diet and massaging and such seemed a little too esoteric for that contestant. They both seem happier now.

I'm following the Biggest Loser this season too and am definitely enjoying Shaun T's show more.
Old 01-28-16, 01:58 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Ebianco, I agree with what you said. I also enjoy watching this show. I think it's more realistic than Biggest Loser. My favorite contestant and trainer is the Swap diet lady. I also like the Wild Diet trainer and contestant. Those are the two that I'm rooting for.

I also think that the two that switched are happier with their new trainers. Don't like yellow shirt guy. His trainer is fine but their personalities do clash. The trainer has a positive attitude and the other has a temper/attitude problem.
Old 01-29-16, 01:23 AM  
CoolGirlinFl888

If this show returns for a second season I wouldn't watch it. I am glad that I saw this go round though.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mcl injury, shaun t