Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-18-05, 02:40 PM  
Kimberly33

Man, I love to see the de-cloaking going on! Nice thread, Krista!

Welcome to the world of active posting, everyone!

Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul
You've got to run like an antelope, out of control. (Phish)

Can't control the kittens!
Too many whiskers. Too many whiskers
(Sleep Talkin' Man)
Kimberly33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-05, 02:59 PM  
tkoran

Right now my favorite is BSS4 and kickboxing, but those can change at the drop of a hat. Although I have alot of videos (over 100) there are still alot of instructors I have yet to try. The only one that intrigues me right now is the soon to be released Turbo Jam. I'm trying to figure out how I am going to get that one into the house without DH finding out. One can never be too prepared!

Tami
tkoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-05, 03:06 PM  
kristi

This is a really nice thread! I primarily workout with Cathe, but I do still use Gin Miller's Reebok VHS and a few other various instructors. Lately I've really been wanting to give Cardio Coach a try on my treadmill. It is killing me that I will probably have to wait until this little one is here, which won't be until mid-September, before I can give it a fair shot. In the meantime I will compile my wishlist and read all the great reviews from VFers.
kristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-05, 03:06 PM  
whitehat

Count me in as yet another long time, frequent lurker who posts only very occasionally. Thanks to all the VFers who have helped me figure out what videos and equipment might meet my needs. Right now, I'm into walking videos (George, Leslie -- with the sound turned down and my iPod playing), Cindy Crawford, and cardiocoach. I also go to a trainer once a week with a small group of friends for a supreme butt-kicking and education in injury prevention.

Thanks VF!

TJ
whitehat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-05, 03:12 PM  
rcbold

My DIL and I want to try core secrets. She seen this on tv for $9.99.
Has anyone here ordered this?
rcbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-05, 03:13 PM  
Suzette
VF Supporter

We should have "Lurker Day", where all threads are started by those who normally lurk.

I bet it would bring a fresh perspective - hearing from people we don't usually hear from.

RC - I have and love Core Secrets (the original set - not Off the Ball).
Suzette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-05, 03:16 PM  
leopard

Hi, everyone! I must admit that I check out this board several times a day but never seem to post – well, until now. I really like seeing what you all have to say here on VF because I don’t know anyone around me who loves working out at home to DVDs and videos. This is such a great community with so many positive, friendly, and fun people!

Wow! I just made my first post! :-)
leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-05, 04:08 PM  
kali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster
Lurkers, good to see you--now be sure to carry your weight by writing some reviews!
Hi Everyone! Good to see ya!
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-05, 04:16 PM  
Cecilia

Hi everyone!
I've only posted once or twice on this board but check out the threads everyday, especially the Cathe/P90X ones. Right now I'm in week two of the P90X Classic rotation and am enjoying it so far!

Cecilia
Cecilia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-05, 04:29 PM  
sdeborah

Talking Lurker Unveiled

I've posted a couple of times, but have been lurking for over a year - and check in numerous times each day. I've been collecting exercise videos for years, but can't convert anyone else. By reading this forum, I've discovered so many different types of workouts that I probably wouldn't have tried! Bought a rebounder, some newer Cathe workouts (had only Cross Train Express), Leslie Sansone (never would have thought to do that), and recently ordered the Slim Series and just started this week. Thanks to all of you for all the great ideas!!

Deborah
sdeborah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introductions