Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-05-16, 03:38 PM  
lesia

2 Lazy 4 the Gym

I don't know who blogs the "2 Lazy 4 the Gym" site, but I love that site.
Well written and lots of reviews.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-16, 04:54 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I agree, I love reading her reviews, they're very helpful.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-16, 05:21 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Me too - that site is great!
Old 03-05-16, 07:27 PM  
bubbles76

Her reviews are really well thought out and detailed. I like that she breaks down the moves and times. She mentions, a lot, that she is an advanced exerciser. Not just one sentence either, or as a passing remark. I guess that's necessary, for reference, but it grates me. Probably my own personal issues At least I know where to go if I DON'T want to do a particular program, so it's very useful for that.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-16, 07:29 PM  
lesia

I just wondered if she was a VFer?

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-16, 07:36 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesia View Post
I just wondered if she was a VFer?

Lesia
I think someone mentioned that they thought she was? Or maybe that was another blog.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-16, 08:20 PM  
muggle

I know she posts on the Cathe forums. I seem to have similar tastes in workouts so I refer to her blog often.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-16, 09:29 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Her reviews are really well thought out and detailed. I like that she breaks down the moves and times. She mentions, a lot, that she is an advanced exerciser. Not just one sentence either, or as a passing remark. I guess that's necessary, for reference, but it grates me. Probably my own personal issues At least I know where to go if I DON'T want to do a particular program, so it's very useful for that.
I noticed that too! Kind of tiring sometimes!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-16, 06:01 AM  
lselbach
VF Supporter

And every review seems to have an "I had to use heavier weights than Cathe to get a decent workout" comment. Sometimes, the weight used is just irrelevant.

But, yes. Great, detailed info.
Old 03-06-16, 07:11 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I do think mentioning her level in each review is good - especially for someone who googles the particular workout and just reads that one review. I mean, I read a ton of them but maybe someone is just interested in . . let's say . . Metashred.

Her reviews are so detailed - she must spend a lot of time on them - I find it a great resource.

Tags
2lazy4thegym