Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-23-13, 02:46 PM  
Cassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Congratulations!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Yes, congrats, Cassy! That is so exciting!!
Thank you! I'm still following along on this thread as I'm living through all the excitement from you guys.
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-13, 05:56 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
Thank you! I'm still following along on this thread as I'm living through all the excitement from you guys.
You'll be back with the workouts soon, Cassy! What an exciting time this must be for you!

I've been mixing in the new DBs with the new StudioMixx set and Focus T25. I'm loving the combo! I think that these will be great to use with the new Tonique that should be coming out soon.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-13, 12:13 PM  
momofcha

Second time doing MILF. it even more. My thighs, butt and outer thighs were on FIRE!!!

It was better this time as I knew what to expect.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-13, 01:35 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Second time doing MILF. it even more. My thighs, butt and outer thighs were on FIRE!!!

It was better this time as I knew what to expect.
MILF is one of my faves, too!

I did Bikini Bootcamp for the second time today, and liked it a lot better. I used the green resistance band again for the first half, and felt more comfortable using it.

I'm still loving this set, too!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-13, 02:34 PM  
violingal3

Oh, I broke down and ordered this set plus Bump from Mary and should get them today! I don't know which one to try first!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-13, 02:36 PM  
HRCFitness

these have to be done more than 1x

I think the key to success with the Dream Body series is to do each video a few times. I think the first time they seem rushed and frantic but the more you do them and the more you become familiar with the moves, positions etc the better they are!

I have a few favorites from both sets and a few duds..but that seems to be what it's like with all sets!
HRCFitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-13, 03:17 PM  
PhyllisG

I have the 2 Fusion ones from the first set. I have only done them once but I know I MUST try again.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-13, 04:04 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRCFitness View Post
I think the key to success with the Dream Body series is to do each video a few times. I think the first time they seem rushed and frantic but the more you do them and the more you become familiar with the moves, positions etc the better they are!

I have a few favorites from both sets and a few duds..but that seems to be what it's like with all sets!
Agreed!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-13, 04:13 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRCFitness View Post

I agree, too. It seems like they move so fast the first time you do them that it's hard to have everything out where you need it, etc. the second time through, I know what is coming and I set things up properly, then it doesn't feel so rushed. By the third and fourth time, I have it more down pat and it flows so much easier.

Cheryl

Tags
dream body