Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-13, 06:24 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
Is right! This workout is no joke. The first arm series was super hard for me! My shoulders were on FIRE! I liked the first cardio and thought it worked the legs well. The first abs was a welcome break from the killer arms. Kind of like slim series standing abs only super-charged! The second cardio was pretty hard too- well the use of the gliders while in plank/pike. Tough tough tough for me. The rest was doable. I really like the sequencing. When I think I might die, we move on. Well, except the forearm plank with the little tiny run on the gliders and the exercise it alternated with felt ENDLESS. Only because I was so not good at it though. Second arms was good too, totally different than the first, and final abs mercifully short.

These are some humbling workouts! And I love it.

The sequencing of body part segments really kept my interest. I think I like this one even more than MILF. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind. I've also not done the others. So far a very good purchase for me.
I did this one for the second time again today! Yowza! It's soooooo hard! I like this one more than the MILF one, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
I wanted to come back and report how I felt after yesterday's workout. I took my shower and got the kiddos ready to go to Joann fabrics; as we were walking down the porch steps, my quads started talking to me! Ouch! And this with primarily an arm workout, and maybe an hour after I completed it. This was definitely total body. Love it.
That's awesome! Don't you just love good DOMS?!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body