Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-21-21, 06:52 AM  
Buzzer

Two Rest Days.. done.
Fitprime pump... DONE!
Yoga for Fertility... DONE!

So I took two unintentional rest days. Well, one may have been intentional, I don't remember. I think it was because I was going to spend the day working on the garage with DH. So we worked on the garage, and at the end of the day it was dark and I made dinner. I had LB call in the dogs, Otis came but Eugene didn't. We figured he was with DH at the garage, so we let it go. Tried two more times, no Eugene. Finally I sent LB out to find him. I get a phone call from DH to come out. When I do (with LB in tow of course) he tells LB to go back to the house. Of course that upsets her, she knows something is wrong. I know something is wrong. We find Eugene laying next to the garage, unable to get up. We limp him to the house, his back left leg he isn't really putting weight on. LB is totally upset, I remind her he can walk and move it, so it's OK. I think we both have flashbacks to our last dog, who I always called "Foof" when he lost use of his back legs and never got it back. We had to put him to sleep, which still breaks my heart.

Anyhow, so we baby him for the evening and night. In the morning, we all take him to the vet since he can't get in/out of the car comfortably with just one of us.

He tore his ACL. He is now limping around, barely able to go far, looking so completely pathetic. He woke me up in the middle of the night howling the first night after his diagnosis (which got Otis howling too, that was fun), which the vet says may just because he was coming off some sedatives they gave him so they could get an X-ray.

He is limping around, only goes about 50-100 feet from the house, hasn't pooped (I finally read up and gave him some pumpkin this morning), and is completely pathetic. Otis is sticking near him, and will go outside to run for a bit, but then will lay down near him or back out in the closed in back deck with him. He doesn't want to leave him at all.

So, surgery for him on January 29. Luckily DH got them both pet insurance after Otis broke his leg, otherwise these dogs would break us!!

I finally did the Yoga for Fertility yesterday. I got it years ago as a "balance your hormones" recommendation, and always enjoyed it because it is a great stretch for my low back. My low back hurt yesterday, so it was perfect. My back felt so much better for the rest of the day!!

I was not ready for my next fit prime, so I will do that today.

I did "pump" on Tuesday. It was good. I used lighter weights, 3's for light and 12's for heavy. I was sore the next day, but I think that was more from everything going on than from the workout! It was that weird soreness where your skin feels sensitive and your muscles feel sensitive, not soreness. It was weird. I know it was because I have been running around dehydrated, exhausted physically and mentally, and my brain has been buzzing. I needed a break.

LB went to homeschool day on Tuesday, that helped. I had about an hour I sat down and just sat. Intentionally did NOTHING. Just sat with a cup of tea. It helped me tons.

Eugene woke me up again at 2 something am, to go outside. I walked him out, he wanted to sit. So I put him on the back deck with pumpkin and Otis. Then I am awake. Luckily today isn't too busy, so should be able to take a nap. I hate that, but it is what it is.

Today if I workout, I will do the upper body fit prime. It's on the schedule, and the DVD is still in shrink-wrap, so it'll be fun to see what it's like.

Eventmom: That's hilarious about the bra! I bet she got it, then could never figure out what happened to it. One of those "I thought I bought it... maybe I didn't" times. I do that. Then I look and look, and finally convince myself I must be crazy. HA! Luckily LB hated pull ups so it was a clean/new one, they were the reason she potty trained herself. She hated them so much I told her that she wouldn't have to wear them if she went on the potty. She did immediately and never went back. So I know it's been under there since potty training!! I always just poke the vacuum wand under the couch and vacuum a little under it, apparently I need to poke it under further!!

Ebianco: I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed Back to the Futures. No wonder they were so popular! You should watch the sequels. Now I wonder what other movies I used to watch are better than I remember! Christmas Story this Christmas was better than I remember because I watched it from the Mom and Dad's perspective rather than the kids like I had since forever. Now Back to the Future. I always hated Sound of Music, but maybe I should watch it again! I may like it now!

So what is it about the splits in Fitprime you guys didn't like? I am doing my first one today, so perhaps I will find out...
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-21, 03:38 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Hi All,

Today I pulled out an oldie but goodie (I'm trying to pull out an oldie but goodie once a week) which was 10 Minute Solution Ultimate Bootcamp with Jessica. I did everything but the cardio chapter, so Total Body, Upper, Lower, and Abs plus my own stretch for a 45 minute workout. I really liked this one! I made it harder by using multiple sets of dumbbells. Jessica is always a great lead. It was HIIT-like with metabolic strength and drills and my heart rate was definitely high, even by the time the first chapter ended! Per my notes I haven't done this one in over 8 years...LOL. I really liked Jessica's Cardio Abs workout last week so I wanted another dose of her. I really like her other 10 Minute Solution DVDs too. This one is a winner!

Eventmom waves! Hope your recovery is going great!

Buzzer I can't pinpoint exactly what I don't like about the two Fitprime splits workouts, except maybe 45-60 minutes is too long to dedicate to just upper or lower. To be fair, I don't really do the Firm upper or lower splits workouts either. Of the Fitprimes, I think the upper with Kelsie is better though. I did that one a few months ago. I didn't click with Melissa or whoever on the lower body. I haven't done that one in years LOL.

I am really sorry to hear that Eugene tore his ACL, ouch! I'm glad Otis is being a good dog brother and keeping by his side!

I recently decided to purchase a year's subscription to Disney+, so I'm having a fun time revisiting some of my old animated favorites. Some of them are as charming as I remember, and some are actually pretty boring LOL, probably more engaging as a kid! I started the Mandalorian and liked it, but DH wants to watch it with me, and our schedules are very different, so I doubt I'll make my way through the series anytime soon.
Old 01-22-21, 07:57 AM  
Buzzer

Fitprime Upper Body Burn... DONE!

This one should be called "push up party" like that Jari Love workout was!! Goodness. So many pushups. I did them all with my hands on my bench, which seems to be doable for me. Not brutal tough like hands on the floor, easier on my wrists, and if I focus it's tough. Plus, I hate knee pushups because I feel like I lose so much muscle engagement in the rest of my body. So the 100 pushups she did scattered throughout this workout were all with hands on the bench.

I used 15's as my heavy weight, which after the pushups seemed too heavy for the chest flies. However I could still lift them so my general laziness got the best of me and instead of getting lighter weights, I just did it. Strangely, I have no muscles soreness in my chest today.

I used 5's as my light weights, which was perfect. There was a whole one set of kinda bicep curls. Three sets at least of every other muscle group.

It was a good workout, not great. But good. I didn't hate it. the cardio was fun, there was one where we were doing cardio with the stick and I felt like I was in a musical. We even walked around our stick and I just imagined myself on stage with 10 other people performing a dance. It made it less weird and more fun! Of course, I probably looked like a goof.

I ended up taking a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. I swear, my bed is not comfortable at ALL, but before and after that nap, it was so comfy. I don't think I have ever been that comfy in that bed. HA! I guess I needed that nap!! I had to force myself to get up. Needless to say, LB had a very chill day of getting herself lunch and watching videos and playing games on her iPad all day. I told her not to get used to it, but I suppose one day of goofing off is fine.

Today we are picking up her friends and spending the day with them, probably mostly up here. I'm kinda looking forward to it!!

Today is also the last day in my first week of the wfhn rotation. It's "flexposture", which I remember is a pretty easy workout. Then next week I will do a week of Body Beast. It's taken me more than a week to get through this "week" of WHFN's, however it's been a crazy week.

So doggo is now on anti inflammatories also. Pain pills, anti-inflammatories, and thyroid medicine. He should feel wonderful now. He did wake me up again at 1 something, however this time I was able to fall back to sleep. I still didn't sleep well, but at least I slept.

The vet I love and have known for 20+ years is helping me with his issues, so I feel so much better about it. I know she will be good, trustworthy, and do everything she can for him!!

Ebianco: We LOVE Disney plus!! Watch "Noelle" if it's still on. It was a Christmas movie so I don't know if it is. Cracked us up so much!! LB and DH like Mandalorian, however I am not so much into it. It stresses me out. I know they will win in the end, but getting there is stressful to me. I am better with house hunting and remodel shows where there's no stress for me at all!! HA!

Disney plus has also gotten me to rewatch old movies, and man, what a difference there is from movies of today! Some of them, like Bambi we watched recently, I think "what the heck???" It's like they do bambi as a baby, start establishing the characters, then kill off mom, bambi is sad, goes off with Dad, then suddenly is an adult. You don't really get to know bambi as an adult, then he's a Dad himself and taa daa! Movie over. I was like.... what? I don't remember bambi like that. I think before Mom dies it was fun, then after it was like "welp. There ya go. And he grew up and, oh yeah so did his friends, and now we are done."

Hi Eventmom! I hope if you have had the procedure already you are recovering nicely!!
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Old 01-22-21, 01:37 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Happy Friday!

Today I was short on time and it was my active rest day, so I squeezed in 20 minutes from Firm Ballroom Aerobics (this is quickly becoming my ultimate favorite easier cardio workout!) and then 10 minutes from Classical Stretch episode 1029. I would have done the whole episode if I had more time.

Eventmom waves!

Buzzer Now you can see that the upper body split workout is just eh. I didn't remember it was so light on the biceps, but that doesn't surprise me. I didn't remember there was that many pushups!! LOL. It just seems long and disjointed more than anything, although I love Keli and especially her Strong Bear workout.

I was not crazy about Flexposture, although again I love Tamela in her Crunch Time! But this workout is even more disjointed and I just don't care for it. It was definitely on the easier side. Let me know how you like it!

We JUST watched Bambi last weekend! I agree with you it was very abrupt! I was lukewarm on it but my niece was all jazzed up to watch Bambi 2 next. So we watched that the next night, I was thinking it would be silly, but I liked it better than the original! It had more character development and was the time when Bambi's mother died and his father was struggling to raise him.

I will look up Noelle! I watched Godmothered thinking it would be like Enchanted with Amy Adams, but it was not as charming at all. Then I found out they are coming out with a sequel to Enchanted...Disenchanted, so that will be fun.

I'm glad Eugene should be feeling better with all of his medicines. I hope he recovers soon! We just got little Sundae spayed on Monday so she's got the cone and stitches and all that. It is hard to keep her from running and roughhousing, LOL. Two long weeks until the stitches come out!
Old 01-23-21, 08:01 AM  
Buzzer

Firm Flex Posture.. DONE!

OK, this one was weird. I agree with you Ebianco. What was with the cardio? It's this pilates and yoga type workout, then suddenly there's weird cardio? It was so completely disjointed. I ended it thinking it was good for the rotation, but I can't imagine how I would EVER use this workout if it wasn't in my rotation I"m doing. It's just.... weird. I don't even know what the intended purpose of it was. There was weird moves in it, weird pacing, weird everything. I do have to say that I usually think Tamala Hastie is annoying with her faces and sultriness, however it was kinda fitting in this workout. I didn't think she was annoying in it. I felt like it was just movement, but no real goal. Plus, if I did this workout enough, I could expect nothing to change because it really doesn't do much but get you to move.

I will do this as it comes up in my rotation, however I will happily move on to a week of Body Beast without feeling like I ended on a workout that tired me out or worked my muscles a lot.

There was supposed to be snow this weekend, however it's been moved to Monday and Tuesday, and the amount has increased some. It was supposed to be about 1-2", now it's 3-4". So hopefully a bigger storm. As much as I don't want a bigger storm since we are doing the garage, it is winter and we do need the snow!! Hopefully we have a wet spring.

Eventmom: I hope you are doing well and having an easy and relaxing recovery.

Ebianco: We loved Enchanted!! That was so cute! I had no idea they were doing a sequel. I'll have to watch for it! So funny story, LB loved Bambi too and we watched Bambi 2 the next day. I liked that one better also!! I thought it really filled in the blanks well. We got concerned when the "new Mom" got her foot stuck in the rope trap, and fast forwarded in case there was another Mom death. Luckily she got out, and all ended well. LB is very sensitive and will have nightmares over the death of a parent portrayed, however she will watch a real lion take down a gazelle and cheer on the lion. I guess it's healthy since it's nature vs nature and survival in the case of the lion.

We watched Godmother, which was cute in it's own way, but more cute for 8 year old rather than really cute. If it wasn't for LB I would have rolled my eyes and considered the time wasted. DH and I did make some funny criticisms during that movie for sure!! I am totally fine if they don't sequel that one!

Yay for Sundae being spayed, but boo for recovery time. The recovery is harder than the surgeries!! 5 more days until Eugene's surgery. In the meantime, the anti-inflammatories are seeming to help, he wants to walk more when I take him out. It doesn't seem as painful for him to walk either. I am going to try to change the pain pill from every 8 hours to every 9 or 10, and hopefully every 12. I feel like the anti-inflammatory might help with the pain so I can change that one a bit.

We had LB's friends over (sister and brother) all day yesterday. It was so fun!! I don't know if you guys notice, but I have a tendency to be a "friend" to LB instead of a parent (I feel like even saying that I am stating the obvious). I have my parent moments, but I love to hang out with her and joke around. I'm so blessed that she obeys me when I do have parental moments. Her friends' parents are more parents than friends. Which is good too (probably better in the long run, especially when they are teens!). So I think they were surprised when we had fun. They played at our house, then I took them to a homeschool playtime at a park. Afterwards I took them out for slushies at Sonic (happy hour!) and we sat in the car for about an hour telling jokes. Then they made fart noises and we tried to figure out how to get them to create a fart noise choir.

We had a blast! I was sad when I had to take them home. I took the girls to karate and the brother stayed home (he got injured at the park and was milking it, so his Mom told him he had to stay home) and he cried. When I was taking the girls home afterward, they were trying to figure out how to get together tomorrow. We will see them on Monday again, but it was a good bonding experience for all of us. I wasn't sure about LB's friend (the girl), but I think I realized from this that she's really a good kid and very nice and respectful. So it was good all around.

Today is probably build day. Let's get this done!! DH has been doing some electric work in the evenings, stabbing electrical boxes with wires and holes, and getting things prepped. I wish I was better at this to be able to help him more, however he tried to teach me how to use a saw thing and it just proved to be not my thing. No matter how hard I try, I just end up looking like I'm fumbling and going to saw off my own leg. I'm much better at around the house things and Mom things.
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Old 01-23-21, 07:24 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Happy Saturday,

Today I did Cathe Muscle Endurance from the Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance DVD, and I really liked it!! The music was fun and it was really challenging. I matched Cathe on all her dumbbell weights (10/8/5) but I went lighter with my barbell weights. She infused three different sets of leg press and other legs between tough long sets of back, biceps, chest, triceps, and shoulders, and the abs was pretty good too. Excellent use of 64 minutes!

Eventmom waves!

Buzzer I'm laughing about Flexposture. That one is notoriously disliked on GD, it is just a bizarre workout. I don't know how it compares to the original with Anna Benson. I think there was an original anyway. I remembered really trying to like it when I first got the Fitprimes years ago, and it is just not a great workout LOL!

Yeah I just found out the other day that there's going to be a sequel to Enchanted! Bambi 2 was a pretty good movie! I was also glad the 'new mom' didn't die after she got her foot stuck! The second movie seemed altogether less abrupt and harsh (with the mother dying and all) than the original. That is funny about LB not being bothered by lion/gazelle on the nature channel@ Yes maybe nature vs. nature and not just "man" hunting the deer LOL. Yes the Godmother kind of dragged and just wasn't as charming as Enchanted.

I didn't realize Eugene will need to get surgery. I hope he recovers quickly! Yes, the recovery seems like the long part. Keep them calm and quiet. That's hard once they are feeling better!

I'm glad you had a great time with LB and her friends! I am sure I would want to be more like a "friend" too than a disciplinarian if I were a parent-LOL. It definitely looks like a super hard job to me!
Old 01-24-21, 01:12 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

hello! still no workouts. It's been confusing - I've been given 3 different sets of recovery instructions (the nurses at the hospital, the dr's nurse and the dr.) So I'm totally confused. The nurses said a couple of days, the dr. one week, his nurse 2 weeks very careful then 100% at one month. I'm so confused. I still have a headache and tinnitus so I'm sort of what was the point?

sorry to whine but it's been tough. I'm sore and still from laying around but I decided at least 10 days no workout. DD has been coming every day to get stalls. DH has been handling the feeding.

anyway - I think by the end of this week I'll be doing something even just beginner walks!
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-21, 06:04 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Hi all!

Today I finished my workout week with some of my Youtube Zumba workouts (about 25 minutes) plus Pure Barre Resistance #2 warm up through seat, ending with Callanetics stretches for an overall 70 minute workout. It was hard but I know I have two rest days ahead so it's all good

Eventmom Welcome back!! Ten days of rest seems like a good time and then reconsider how you feel. Beginner walks will hopefully be rejuvenating and restorative when you are up to it! I hope the surgery was a success!

Buzzer waves!
Old 01-25-21, 08:12 AM  
Buzzer

Body Beast build Chest and Back.. DONE!
Body Beast Legs (my way)... DONE!

I pushed myself on chest and back. I actually went up in weight on some of it too! I think having a week off of heavy lifting and doing the Fitprimes really gave my muscles some recovery time and I could lift heavier/better. Even my legs felt better and stronger, which is weird since firms work your legs so much. I watched some of Cathe's ICE workouts while I did them.

Yesterday, for Legs, I watched her "low impact" cardio workout, which was not low impact and not just cardio. It was a weight workout, cardio with full body weights. I warmed up with it, then did my leg workout, then cooled down with Cathe. I literally finished the exact same minute Cathe did and started the cool down. I couldn't do that again if I tried! I did my extensions and curls after a good set of lunges and step-ups (like the Firm step ups) so my extensions and curls were not good. I went heavy, but pooped out and didn't do good range of motion at the end. Great workout though!

I am definitely sore today and instead of going right to back and bis, I will take a day to do some cardio and abs. Don't know which one yet though!

I have been trying to do a chest opener stretch after every workout. I was doing like the t-tapp one, where I hold a strap, put my hands behind my back (since I was so inflexible even clasping my hands behind my back was almost impossible!) and lifting my arms up. Then trying it bent over with my arms up in the air towards the ceiling.

I am now able to clasp my hands behind my back. I have added, after trying to do the camel in yoga when I did my "yoga for fertility" and failing like crazy, I added in camel every day. Plus I do that table top thing in P90X yoga where you put your hands and feet on the floor while sitting, then lift your booty up as high as you can to make a table. it's all hard! However I am noticing since doing these stretches I feel like I'm standing taller, my abs aren't as saggy, and my shoulders are back more and it feels natural. I really needed to open up my chest/shoulders/biceps! Seriously, getting into camel is a struggle. I have to literally throw my hands to my feet, and hold on to them to do it. Then I try to get 8 deep breaths (which is hard!) before stopping. Same with that table position. My goal is 10 deep breaths.

So I watch LB and her friends in Karate, and they stand with their hands behind their back, clasping their elbows in their opposite hands behind them. That is impossible for me. I need to work on that a lot!! Shoot. I can barely clasp my doggone hands behind me. So ridiculous.

Eventmom: Do you have a followup appointment scheduled? I would take it easy until then if you do. Then see what the Doc says. It might be that different people have different levels of recovery so no one knows for sure. I think 10 days seems reasonable though. I'm glad you have help! I think beginner walks would be good to start with. I would go crazy having to take it easy for 10 days, however when I had LB I was told 8 weeks and even then I was all "nope. Gonna take more time" so I think it all depends on how you feel too. Happy healing, and sorry about the continued headache and tinnitus Hopefully that clears up though!

Ebianco: I admit I don't spend much time on GD anymore. Occasionally I pop in and see what's going on, but it seems like mostly it's check ins and people complaining or sad news to share. Sometimes there's a thread that is more entertaining, however then it dies down again. Anyhow, that's hilarious about the flexposture on GD! I guess I am not in the minority then! HA! What a weird workout. I keep thinking Anna knew what she was doing, then something like that happens and I think "maybe she was kinda wacky after all and just got lucky a few times".

On the firm believers FB page, Annette chimed in on a thread saying that she hoped to be done with streaming and the website in 10-15 years. Which is the only way to get a lot of the Firm workouts right now. When asked about downloads, she said people buy them then share them, so they lose money on them, so basically a "no" on that. So I'm glad I got the Firms when I did, and will buy backups as I see them. I don't quite understand why no downloads and no money for them is better than yes downloads even if people share them, at least they got money for the workout initially... but that's not my call. I guess what I'm saying is, get Firms while you can, because in 10-15 years we won't be able to! I'm sure someone knows how to download off streaming, but that person is not me. I can only hope the copies I have of things like tortoise, hare, ballroom aerobics, and all those other ones that are hard to find, hold up!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Old 01-27-21, 07:47 AM  
Buzzer

Body Beast back and Bis... DONE!

I love body beast. I really do. I no longer know if I am doing it like Sagi does, but I have evolved it and I love it. I have mostly changed things like incline instead of flat bench, or vice versa. Or tapping my toes when I do bicep curls like the Firm (which seems to take the stress out of my neck). Anyhow, I have changed a few things, but it's good not to do the same thing over and over and over.

I do take rests between the giant set sets, because I am pushing myself on each set. Not always to failure, but to where I need a rest! Plus I am not doing things I hate, like airplane. I can do that with an instructor, but by itself I am not motivated to do it.

My shoulders are sore today! I guess I will do a yoga or cardio instead of doing shoulders.

I was tired yesterday. I did not sleep well at ALL, and was up WAY too early. So I was kinda dragging. I did the workout, but it took a long time and I was kinda "blah". I lifted heavy, but not with enthusiasm I guess is what I'm saying. On the 1-1-2 hammer curl biceps, which I find boring anyhow, I walked two steps across the room on 1-1, then on 2 I slowly pivoted around. It made it a little more bearable!

I will probably work out a little early today so I can get LB up, she has violin at 9:30 today. So we have to get up and moving a little earlier than usual. It snowed finally, but maybe an inch is all. At least it's snow though, moisture!

Yesterday we just bummed around the house, and seriously did school and legos all day. We started out doing Mad Libs, then I did her math worksheet (wrote it out) while she played outside. She didn't finish her worksheet until about 7:30/8:00 at night. Then she practiced her violin until bedtime. We just had a long, extended fun school day. So much so that when she went to bed, she said "school was fun today!" so I count that as a win!

Doing mad libs certainly helped her with her parts of speech, and me with mine! It was fun.

So today is back to running around. Violin, school then karate. Tomorrow is Dog Day! Taking Eugene to the vet for his surgery! I am excited, but with all surgeries I am always apprehensive because there's always risk. I love that dog so much, I really don't want anything to happen to him. He has certainly gotten extra love since he got hurt! Otis won't leave his side. I think he remember what it was like to be hurt.

So Monday we were at the museum, and DH texted "did you come home earlier?" I said no, we are at the museum, which is like 45 minutes away. So it turns out, he came out of his office and Otis was sitting behind the gate we have up (a 3 foot high metal outdoor run pen thing) with Eugene. He did not remember putting Otis in with Eugene.

He came out later, and Otis was running the yard. Again, weird? Maybe he did it? He said he checked the back door from the house to the deck, and it was closed like he left it. Then, next time, Otis was back in with Eugene. This time he started to question it, and looked... Otis had pushed one side of the gate away from the house and was just going in and out at his pleasure! And totally confusing DH at the same time! So funny. Earlier, Otis fell out the front door, the screen/glass door wasn't closed all the way and he pushed on it with his body while he was excitedly moving around. I was hooking up Eugene to the leash, and Otis pushed with the side of his body.... the door swung open and he landed on his feet outside. He looked completely confused! It was hilarious. We only have one step out the front door, so he didn't go far at all.

So overall Otis was a total crackup on Monday. He is by far the funniest dog I have ever had.

Ebianco: So I was looking at the Cathe equipment thread, and that lead to looking at Cathe DVD's on eBay... I found 2 low impact series DVD's for only $13 total! So of course I got them. Hopefully they aren't bootlegs. However, I think this is how things make it into my collection and then later I find them and go "well I didn't know I had this! Awesome!" So I now am going to investigate and see all the video on them, review, and all that other fun stuff! It's been a long time since I did all that. I miss it! I guess even if I only do the DVD's once, it will be worth it because of the excitement I have of getting them!

I hope Sundae is recovering nicely from her surgery. And I hope Eventmom is recovering nicely from hers!! If you check in, Eventmom, we miss you!!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14