Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-13, 07:51 PM  
gerrie

Bikini Bootcamp was last night's workout.

This Bikini Bootcamp is similar in format to the first Bikini Bootcamp. This new Bootcamp has about 25 minutes of cardio work with the band, then there is almost 20 minutes of more cardio with very small dumbbells, about 10 minutes on the floor for ab work and a few minutes of stretching. The first Bootcamp did not use bands and had glute and ab work on the floor.

While doing the cardio work both upper and lower body are in constant motion. The arms are moving/punching/pressing/pulling while the lower body is lunging/squatting/curtseying/hopping. The cardio work includes standing ab work along with the obvious upper and lower body work. There is also some plank work.

Next is a shorter section using one or two pound dumbbells. This was a fun section . I felt a little clumsy earlier with the band, I do better with the dumbbells. There was some hopping on one foot that had a hopscotch feel to it.
You finish with abs on the floor-- some new moves different from previous DB workouts. There is a brief but nice stretch.
This was the easiest workout so far in the series. I also thought that the Bikini Bootcamp in the first series was the easiest one in that series. I like the variety of moves and don't feel that the second Bootcamp is TOO reminiscent of the first one.
gerrie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body