Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-12, 11:45 AM  
lynfield

Cathe is filming two new workout

From her email

You can be the first to receive Cathes two new fat blasting workouts by pre-ordering today. The Pre-Sale has now started for Cathes two New Workouts that have an estimated ship date of late spring or early summer 2012. You can pre-order the new set of workouts as either DVDs or as downloads. You can even get an extra special discount for ordering DVDs and Downloads if you want both. You may also order the individual workouts on DVDs, but downloads are only offered as a set for the presale. This time we are filming two NEW High Voltage workouts: CROSS FIRE and To The Max!!!! Here are some sweaty details:

Cross Fire:

Are you looking to burn fat? Crush calories? Build lean muscle? Are you willing to sweat, burn and be breathless? I thought so! If you loved After Burn, here is an upgrade you cant be without! Get ready to get ignited because you are about to embark on a metabolic conditioning workout like no other. Prepare to push it up, squat it down and rep it out in this multi-impact workout. Loaded with sprints, blasts and brief recovery periods. this workout is on FI-YAH!

***Basic Fitness equipment will be used to enhance this workouts metabolic effect. Modifications will be demonstrated. Workout includes numerous Premixes.

To The Max:

Think of Athletic Training and take it to the next level. This multi-impact workout never slows down! Its a constant rotation of drill based movement patterns, both on and off the step, mixed with total body explosive movements. Varied step heights and hand weight selections are used to enhance intensity. This workout leaves you burning, breathing, and waving the white flag. Whos Boss now?

***A step, basic fitness equipment and a whole lot of game face gets the job done. Workout includes numerous Premixes.
Old 02-07-12, 11:48 AM  
isebelleg44

I'm in! AT & Afterburn were two of my favorite workouts in her LIS. I am glad she is only doing two workouts this time and hopefully there will be better music.
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-12, 11:50 AM  
Rhonda

I'm interested just wish it also included free shipping. I don't need anymore Cathe workouts so I can't get free shipping since I am not spending $50 or more. I'm going to think about it.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-12, 11:51 AM  
Cammie-Cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I'm in! AT & Afterburn were two of my favorite workouts in her LIS. I am glad she is only doing two workouts this time and hopefully there will be better music.

THIS! Afterburn and AT are the two from the LIS that I continue to reach for.
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-12, 11:59 AM  
MKEMom

Two things I noticed in the email:

There will be modifications.
No exact ship date (vague, late spring early summer).

These are different from normal, no?
MKEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-12, 11:59 AM  
Indy

For the first time ever - I'm not interested in a new Cathe workout! This is shocking to me - the descriptions are especially turning me off. No - I don't want any puke in the bucket workouts. I don't want to work "to the Max" anymore. I can already feel the dread and they aren't even out yet.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-12, 12:01 PM  
Sass

I'll wait 'til they come out and pay full price. I'd like to see them to make sure I'm going to actually want to do these workouts.
Old 02-07-12, 12:01 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

You beat me to it posting this Gwen! Off to preorder! Yipee!
Old 02-07-12, 12:02 PM  
Cammie-Cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKEMom View Post
Two things I noticed in the email:

There will be modifications.
No exact ship date (vague, late spring early summer).

These are different from normal, no?

She **sometimes** shows or talks about modifications in her workouts... sometimes.. not always. In the email didn't say there would be a modifier per se, just that modifications would be demonstrated. She's done this before.

Also there's always been a vague ship date for presales IIRC. When I preorder workouts from Cathe, I usually keep this in mind... anything can happen between an announcement and the filming.
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-12, 12:05 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I'm in, too, and I've NEVER considered preordering a Cathe workout. This last series has turned me into a fan. I was hoping she'd do a sequel to these workouts.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich