Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-16-16, 01:52 PM  
pattyd0319

Did anyone notice the car that moved in the background of the bikers right before they were blown up? It appeared right at the very end of the road behind the group of motorcycles when the lead bad guy said 'You know what? Yes I am' just before they were blown up. So someone knows that it was these three that blew up Negan's crew and possibly could have followed them. I think Negan will instantly have one of these three killed immediately when he shows up at Alexandria to send a message.

There was another article on Yahoo that mentioned the moving car which prompted me to look.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-16, 02:12 PM  
carres1973

I saw that article on Yahoo. I wonder if it was on purpose (Negan?) or accidental/special effects crew in the background.
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-16, 02:26 PM  
pattyd0319

This episode has left me feeling very satisfied. I loved that Glenn and Maggie were able to reunite.

And perhaps some of our heroes are discovering some of their humanity again? Carol looked remorseful or at least surprised after she shot the Wolf. And there was Ric's heartfelt thoughts to his son how he could now see what happens when everyone pulls together even those they view as weak.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-16, 02:37 PM  
bonbon

Actually, Glen gets his head bashed in by Negan and his studded bat named "Lucille" in the comics. I think they'll do it on the show as well because it has a big impact on the storyline in the comics. Just sayin' that Glen may be livin' on borrowed time on the T.V. show.
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-16, 02:53 PM  
carres1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
Actually, Glen gets his head bashed in by Negan and his studded bat named "Lucille" in the comics. I think they'll do it on the show as well because it has a big impact on the storyline in the comics. Just sayin' that Glen may be livin' on borrowed time on the T.V. show.
There was an article about that as well. Most people know it is Glen that bites it at the hand of Negan in the comics. However, the general consensus is that Glen just returned from the "dumpster death scare" so the show won't kill him off now. However, the article compared what the show is doing to "the boy who cried wolf" and he has come so close with the dumpster and this last week's episode, running into the herd that we the viewers now thing he is "un-killable"...but the show has just been setting us up for the ultimate hurt. I hope that is not the case.

Carrie
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-16, 03:05 PM  
jennstar

I know the show doesn't follow the comics all the time, but could we please get a spoiler warning when discussing the comics?
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-16, 03:47 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Wow, what an action pack episode! I had fallen asleep before it started, so I thought for sure that I wouldn't be able to stay awake. Wrong!

The first 5 minutes was crazy. I kept thinking that one of them was going to die. Daryl shooting them with the bazooka (I think that is what it's called) caught me off guard.

I'm glad that the three who died is gone. I just didn't like her with Rick either.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-16, 05:54 PM  
mandie123

omg, I didn't even realize it started!!! Gotta go watch now!
Old 02-21-16, 11:17 PM  
T2B

Love is in the air!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-16, 06:45 AM  
mandie123

Finally What's with the new guy,I haven't read the comic,I think he's going to be a bad guy

Tags
favorite tv shows, fear the walking dead, ftwd, the walking dead, twd