Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-15, 11:35 AM  
acey

Of course it's a stretch...but remember when Tyreese was semi-suicidal and was totally.surrounded.by.walkers while on the medical run in Season 4? How the hell did he get out of that without a scratch? Then he gets bit randomly while staring at photos. So...hope for Glenn!
Old 11-09-15, 08:23 AM  
T2B

So annoyed that we didn't get a definitive answer about Glenn. The show runners should just say something. Grrr.

Anyway, I was screaming at the t.v. when R & J started kissing. I was like Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he belongs to Michonne! Still not liking Jessie.

What do you think her son is up to? Can't remember his name, is it Ron? I think he has an agenda for wanting to learn how to use weapons.

Carl - the 'do is not working. Starting to look like Daryl.

I'm still upset about Glenn so it is tainting my views on everything....

Loved the Maggie reveal.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 08:27 AM  
woodie

For some reason I wasn't surprised abotu Maggie's reveal - I feel like they alluded to this earlier in the season. I wish we saw how Rick escaped. I think Glenn is alive now but I am not sure how... hmmm.

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 08:29 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
So annoyed that we didn't get a definitive answer about Glenn. The show runners should just say something. Grrr.

Anyway, I was screaming at the t.v. when R & J started kissing. I was like Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he belongs to Michonne! Still not liking Jessie.

What do you think her son is up to? Can't remember his name, is it Ron? I think he has an agenda for wanting to learn how to use weapons.

Carl - the 'do is not working. Starting to look like Daryl.

I'm still upset about Glenn so it is tainting my views on everything....

Loved the Maggie reveal.
YESSSS! Me too! Michonne/Rick shipper all the way here.
Old 11-09-15, 08:38 AM  
pattyd0319

I'm still hoping for Glenn to be alive I don't like the hints the preview gives us on Darryl being alone in the woods and injured. I hope they don't pull another Beth scenario (with Glenn) where we spent the entire season wondering what happened to her, then after all the effort to find her and rescue her along with her efforts to escape, she gets killed.

I'm happy for Rick as anyone who has been through all that he has been through deserves a little action . But it's going to be very complicated which makes for better TV. Rick and Michonne would be too easy going, nothing to fight about.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 08:59 AM  
SquishyMommy

I'm just not buying the Rick and Jessie thing. I don't know what it is. I just don't think the actors have any chemistry. And while I don't dislike Jessie, I'm just not connecting to her at all which I thought I would because her number one priority is being a mother and protecting her sons. Yet somehow the character is falling flat to me. And I don't blame the actress. The only other time I've seen her was on the first season of American Horror Story and I thought she was fantastic is that role. She was also an absolute delight on The Talking Dead. So I don't think it is the actress, just the character herself. She just seems bland. Not dynamic enough a character for Rick. She has had two great scenes, killing the Wolf intruder and then the zombie in the house, but other than that I honestly think she is kind of boring.
Old 11-09-15, 09:33 AM  
BunnyHop

Zombies in the sewers? Thank you very much for those nightmares.

I wonder if we'll get to see more from Rick's perspective in a later episode?
Did I miss something or did they kinda gloss over his injury? His hand was bandaged whenever I saw it, but they didn't show any of that.

Glenn-wise? I'm not sure what I want. Have we ever seen a favorite character as a walker just roaming around with the herd?

And as for Maggie, I do hope pregnancy isn't a death sentence. That would be depressing. At least in Alexandria they have somebody with medical training (however reluctant).
Old 11-09-15, 10:18 AM  
antbuko

I wonder if the sewers are how Glenn escapes, even though there are zombies down there too. Maybe there is a sewer underneath the dumpster.
Old 11-09-15, 11:21 AM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko View Post
I wonder if the sewers are how Glenn escapes, even though there are zombies down there too. Maybe there is a sewer underneath the dumpster.
I just read one fan theory that Glenn is saved by Jesus. (The comic book character, not the son of God.) In reading the comics I always pronounced his name "Haysoos" like the Spanish name. Apparently Kirkman actually did name him Jesus as a nickname because of his long hair. While I love the character of Jesus, as a Christian I just never could get comfortable with calling him by that name, so in my mind he is still Haysoos! LOL!

So the sewer grate under the dumpster was one idea I kept running across, and then the Jesus rescue is another. I do know that Jesus was cast and I believe is supposed to appear this season, but I don't know if it is supposed to be this soon or not.
Old 11-09-15, 11:53 AM  
antbuko

Jennifer, that'd be a nice twist, if Glenn was saved by either Jesus!

Tags
favorite tv shows, fear the walking dead, ftwd, the walking dead, twd