Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-26-21, 07:35 AM  
JBliff

Total Max Mixers - Week of September 26

Hi everyone. My workout yesterday was 60 minutes on the elliptical + 15 minutes of stretching on my own.

We are having great weather the last couple of days -- low 80s for highs and mid 50s for the lows. It's been very nice.

Waves to all. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-21, 08:21 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi everyone. I’m resting today. Feels good. Happy to say our COvID cases are going down here. Still need to get more people vaccinated. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 05:02 AM  
Cher

My MIL passed away about 10:00 Saturday night. We had all been over at different times during the day to see her. My SIL called and we went over right away (they are down the street from us if you remember). My SIL said they were watching tv (my MIL’s bed was in the living room where the tv is). My SIL said they heard like a little hiccup and got up to check on her and she was gone. Since the hospice thing wasn’t fully in place yet, we had to call the police. It was a long night.

Funeral is going to be Thursday and his sister wants small with immediate family only. Darrell doesn’t really care but his brothers are not to happy because they wanted bigger with cousins and friends. Darrell just went with what Kathy wanted because he said she took care of my MIL for 8 years and his 2 brothers never helped her with anything the whole time so she can do what she wants. Plus there is Covid to think about too.

Joseph got a flat tire yesterday too so now that throws another wrench into my already busy day. I have to drive him to work then take his care to the tire place to be dropped off and picked up later when ready. I’m hoping his boss that lives down the road out here can drive him home. If not then he’ll need to be picked up too. Also meeting his sister at the florist to pick out flowers.

No workout yesterday and from the looks of it, probably not today. It’s going to be nice so maybe I can squeeze in a walk or bike ride sometime today. I need to do a weight workout but tomorrow’s another day.

JBliff - He are on a sunny streak after a few days of cold rain last week. Highs of 70’s and sunny all this week.

Waves to Karen, Gibbee & Vannie
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 08:02 AM  
Vantreesta

Cheryl, I'm so sorry about your mother-in-law. It's always hard to let loved ones go, even when we know their condition. Praying she is at peace now. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 11:49 AM  
JBliff

Cher, so sorry to hear about your MIL. Thinking about you and your family today.
Old 09-27-21, 08:36 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Cher I am sorry to hear about your mother in law. Yes, you have to call the police in those cases which seems so weird to me but that is how it’s done I guess. I am thinking of you and Darrell and Joseph. How old was your mother in law?

Just could not get up early this am so ran after work. It was only 4 miles and not too bad since I used my shadiest route.
Old 09-28-21, 06:35 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Xtrain Legs + an episode of Essentrics.

Cher
- Thinking of you.

Waves to all.
Old 09-28-21, 06:48 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Just got back from Burn Boot Camp. We did upper body and my arms are still shaking. Got all upper body parts done. I talked to one of the owner/franchisees
tonight and she confirmed that they had redone their whole HVAC system last year for a huge increase in ventilation and air exchange. I told her i really appreciated that.

Hope everyone has a good night.
Old 09-29-21, 08:04 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was RwH Low Impact HiiT workouts 1 & 2 combined.

Karjoy - That is really good of the gym franchisee to upgrade their HVAC system like that. I guess that would make attendees feel a bit safer.

Waves to all. Have a good day.
Old 09-30-21, 06:47 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was LIS Afterburn.

Cher
- I guess your MIL's funeral is today. Hugs to you.