Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear

Old 07-06-20, 12:41 PM  
Libby

High impact sports bra

I'm in the market for a high impact sports bra that doesn't allow bounce. Someone suggested an Under Armor bra before. I got it but had to sew the sliders on the straps in place because they kept adjusting themselves while I was exercising. But now it's not a great fit. Any other brands that you can suggest?
Libby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 09:32 PM  
BigBadBetty

I have been liking the Glamorize Double Layer Bra. It is a functional but not cute bra. Unfortunately, it doesn't come lower than a 32 band so if you are a thinner woman, it may not work for you. It does go up to I-cup which is a refreshing change for sports bras. I found the band to run slightly small so if you are between band sizes, I would size up.
BigBadBetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-20, 01:24 AM  
jusca

I have a Columbia sports bra for high impact. I don't know the style # but it really lives up to its design. I have no jiggle whatsoever when jumping.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 12:07 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I am between a 32-34 DD-DDD (depending on my weight) and I LOVE the SheFit bras. They are completely customizable for the bands and straps, and very comfortable considering that they work. I have this one for high impact: https://shefit.com/products/ultimate-sports-bra-black

And this one is good medium impact, but goes better under clothes for everyday wear (the material is softer): https://shefit.com/products/ultimate...orts-bra-black

Their availability of colors varies from time to time. Right now it looks like there aren't a lot of options, but they have the basics covered.

I wear a size Luxe, and it works well for my measurements. The band could accommodate a smaller or bigger measurement if I grow or shrink, haha

They are pricey, and I am absolutely the buy 2 bras for $14.98 at Target type of girl, but they are the best I've found for working out without having to double up and are very much worth it!
Old 01-17-23, 09:08 AM  
chrisaerobics

I wear the Ideology sports bra from Macy's along with Xersions sports bras from Penney's

"You can do it! Always! You know you can! I know you can!"
chrisaerobics is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bra, bras, shefit, sports bra