Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear

Old 12-18-19, 01:56 PM  
Browneyedgirll78

Fit tower vs. fluidity barre

Hi! I have recently lost 85 ish pounds working out at home. I started with a lot of walking and pilates and am now doing a lot of strength training with Cathe streaming. My question: I have a fluidity barre that I bought on FB marketplace but don't use very much. I am interested in the Fit Tower but don't know if I should just try to use the Fluidity barre for those Cathe workouts instead since I already have it. Does anyone out there use a fluidity barre for Cathe fit tower workouts?

TTH
KCM or Cathe Cardio

Sat Sun
Yogis Anonymous
Browneyedgirll78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-19, 04:49 PM  
Lannette

Funny you should post this. About two minutes ago I folded up my Fluidity barre with the idea of seeing whether I miss it.

I haven’t done a Fluidity or Callanetics WO on my Fit Tower but hope to do so soon. I have done Leah Sarago and the FT was great. I’m curious as to how the Callanetics and Fluidity Barre Stretching will go on the FT.

I look forward to reading the experiences and thoughts of others.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-19, 11:04 AM  
Cowgirl32

I do use my FB for pretty much everything. Including- Cathe. For some reason the fluidity workouts(just how they're set up) work better for me than most barre workouts. Physique 57 is too fast- I feel sloppy during the workouts. I love Leah's workouts but they have a dread factor.

Fluidity's workouts. I play my own music to help drown out the elevator music. But it works great for Cathe's.

Tags
barre, cathe, cathe fit tower, fit tower, fittower, fluidity barre, fluiditybarre