Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear

Old 03-05-19, 06:13 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoffsonny View Post
I do not plan on folding it up after every use but just want to be able to get it out of the way if I have to....i.e. if company is coming
inform your guests it's a guest bed or couch, after putting a slipcover over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoffsonny View Post
I am still trying to get used to it. Still don't know how to adjust it to do different exercises. But I'm learning. I often have buyers remorse and wonder if I made the right decision or should have bought one of those cheapie pilates chairs. I'm not sending it back. I have been using it. Just wish it was easier to transition from one exercise to another.
you can check youtube for ideas - I recall seeing quite a few. also, there's pilates workouts too to try.

the one thing I have to be aware of is keeping my hair from getting tangled in the parts.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-19, 03:28 PM  
killoffsonny

I definitely don't have the hair problem
Old 12-05-19, 07:46 AM  
killoffsonny

I have a big fat buyers remorse over this. I used it consistently for two months and then stopped. I'm trying to sell it. If anyone is in the houston area please PM me.

Tags
total gym