Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-21-19, 04:12 AM  
Negin

Jane Adams Yoga

I just want to thank all those who have mentioned her here time and time again. I finally got her Gentle Yoga DVD and love it so much that I've already ordered the other two. I love yoga as well as Classical Strech (and so many other workouts!), but now that I'm getting older (almost 51), I need some more gentle, do-able stuff. I would also like to focus more on balance. So thank you to all who have posted about her in the past.
Old 01-21-19, 08:29 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
I just want to thank all those who have mentioned her here time and time again. I finally got her Gentle Yoga DVD and love it so much that I've already ordered the other two. I love yoga as well as Classical Strech (and so many other workouts!), but now that I'm getting older (almost 51), I need some more gentle, do-able stuff. I would also like to focus more on balance. So thank you to all who have posted about her in the past.
Jane's yoga is great, even for a non-yoga person like me. I really like her ~ glad she works for you. I'm also older - 62 - and find I need more stretching than I used to.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-19, 08:45 AM  
alisoncooks

I love her DVDs -- and I'm under 40. (Not much so but technically...)

I still haven't cracked the seal on her newest DVD (eek!) -- I'll do that today!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aging, balance, classical stretch, gentle yoga, jane adams