This is now available on Amazon for preorder. Due out January 14
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 09:23 PM  
Taiga

link
Old 01-07-17, 07:06 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I had it in my cart, but I've decided to wait with the purchase until I see the clip of actual workout. The intro clip Suzanne provided in her email was just a lot of talk but very little workout was shown.
Old 01-07-17, 08:29 AM  
alisoncooks

Hmmm... I'm interested but that background is so plain.

I have a Jumpsport 350 but no barre. Not sure I want to invest in one just for one dvd. Looks like my typical barre would be too low (not adjustable).

ETA: Good golly, that bar is $79. I'll pass for sure, unless I can rig something up for next-to-nothing here.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 08:36 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post

I have a Jumpsport 350 but no barre. Not sure I want to invest in one just for one dvd. Looks like my typical barre would be too low (not adjustable).

ETA: Good golly, that bar is $79. I'll pass for sure, unless I can rig something up for next-to-nothing here.
Yes, this is my story, too! I have a jumpsport, but was a little when I looked up how much it would cost to buy a bar for it to do this workout. I have a railing I use as a barre in my workout space, but it wouldn't be high enough to use with the rebounder. It does look interesting, though. I don't use my rebounder very often, and we all know how I feel about barre. It would be nice to have a barre/rebounder DVD, but alas....
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 08:55 AM  
hotncmom

I wonder if my stepladder could be a substitute? It looks like the barre is being used for stability for one-legged bounces. But who knows? I'll wait for clips. Surely she knows that people aren't going to buy a $79 piece of equipment for one DVD, hopefully, and gives alternatives.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 10:08 AM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I had it in my cart, but I've decided to wait with the purchase until I see the clip of actual workout. The intro clip Suzanne provided in her email was just a lot of talk but very little workout was shown.
Same here! I got excited since I just got my JumpSport, but the clip was disappointing...maybe Mary will post a decent clip if she carries it.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 10:16 AM  
alisoncooks

I liked what I saw in the clip. The balancing on the rebounder while doing arm work -- great idea -- might have to do that in my other workouts!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 11:22 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
I liked what I saw in the clip. The balancing on the rebounder while doing arm work -- great idea -- might have to do that in my other workouts!
There's a clip? Where?

Nevermind...found it on her blog:

https://suzannebowenfitness.com/feat...now-available/
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 04:13 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:

My thoughts exactly, Alison!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barreamped, barreamped bounce, jumpsport, jumpsport bungee workouts, suzanne bowen