Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-22-15, 04:48 AM  
CHAPLYN61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Please keep posting info. I am interested because I need low intensity 30 mins or so cardio after lifting. Basically I mimic the treadmill intensity with steps workouts, dance, etc. I just need to move and be in the target zone

At least the songs are good. I am worry is way slow
The one that I viewed, I thought looked like it moved pretty quick to me. I don't recall any downtime until the end where he lets you catch your breath, get a drink of water before you start the last 8 minutes of the workout which is going through the routine non- stop and then doing it with the featured song. Even when he demonstrates a move you are still moving and then you join in. I will try to watch another tonight.
Old 07-22-15, 08:36 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPLYN61 View Post
The one that I viewed, I thought looked like it moved pretty quick to me. I don't recall any downtime until the end where he lets you catch your breath, get a drink of water before you start the last 8 minutes of the workout which is going through the routine non- stop and then doing it with the featured song. Even when he demonstrates a move you are still moving and then you join in. I will try to watch another tonight.
Good...thanks

I like also that the workouts are 30 mins or so

Keep us posted!
Old 07-26-15, 10:22 AM  
Sophb21

I thought I didn't want this but after seeing a few clips on YouTube of coaches doing the sneak peaks I have to have it! I just need to wait until it's available to international customers.

I'm not a dancer at all but I think it looks like great fun and I'm thinking it might be a good substitute to TA's cardio.

Of course no one will see me bust my moves - I'll have to lock the bedroom door so hubby doesn't walk in on me. He did that once when I was doing Zumba you would've thought I was doing something really wrong with how quickly I yelled at him to shut the door.
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-15, 03:24 PM  
alisoncooks

I've surprised myself by being interested in these. I have *never* been a dancer (two left feet), but I recently took my girls to a kid Zumba class and we had a blast! (Especially the oldest & I.)

I have been looking around for some dance workouts we can do together. Been eyeing Shazzy Fitness (the beginning one) and maybe Zumba (gold?) We need something with VERY basic choreography (and minimal suggestive hip thrusts, LOL). Kid-friendly.

Do the Cize workouts feel family-friendly and easy to learn?
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-15, 05:52 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophb21 View Post
I thought I didn't want this but after seeing a few clips on YouTube of coaches doing the sneak peaks I have to have it! I just need to wait until it's available to international customers.

Those are what did me in, too I was able to order through the Team Beachbody Canada website. If you don't have a similar option, you can try emailing Mary. In the past, she was able to make other countries temporarily available on the shipping pull-down menu on her BB site.
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-15, 07:00 PM  
Sharaz

There are two extra workouts apparently more advanced. If anyone own or are waiting delivery of these please provide feedback.

Cize Weight Loss Series DVDs Only $29.85

Get a sexy, slim, and toned dancer's body FASTER with these next-level dance courses. The fast-paced, fat-blasting moves will have you dripping with sweat for your hottest body ever.

Maybe I would have to be the guinea pig…
Old 07-26-15, 07:11 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
There are two extra workouts apparently more advanced. If anyone own or are waiting delivery of these please provide feedback.

Cize Weight Loss Series DVDs Only $29.85

Get a sexy, slim, and toned dancer's body FASTER with these next-level dance courses. The fast-paced, fat-blasting moves will have you dripping with sweat for your hottest body ever.

Maybe I would have to be the guinea pig…
I kept adding these to my cart and kept taking them out....this happened about six times I finally passed on them and just got the base package because I'm not crazy about the two songs these ones are set to ("Wild" by Jessie J and "He Ain't Wth Me Now by Rich Girl). But I'll look forward to your reviews if you do get them!
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-15, 07:14 PM  
RoccoLuv

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I've surprised myself by being interested in these. I have *never* been a dancer (two left feet), but I recently took my girls to a kid Zumba class and we had a blast! (Especially the oldest & I.)

I have been looking around for some dance workouts we can do together. Been eyeing Shazzy Fitness (the beginning one) and maybe Zumba (gold?) We need something with VERY basic choreography (and minimal suggestive hip thrusts, LOL). Kid-friendly.

Do the Cize workouts feel family-friendly and easy to learn?
I haven't done any of the workouts myself, but I do know there is a family posting videos of them doing the workouts together on YouTube. It's a mom, dad their son & daughter. Both of the kids look fairly young.
Graduate of p90x (2x), Insanity (2x), P90X+, CLX, STS, Turbo Fire, Asylum 1 & 2, JNL Fusion, Body Beast, Xtrain, Fitness is Function Kbell, Cathe Ripped with Hiit. Currently doing Edge Booty Extreme 2.
RoccoLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-15, 07:17 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeaSue View Post
I kept adding these to my cart and kept taking them out....this happened about six times I finally passed on them and just got the base package because I'm not crazy about the two songs these ones are set to ("Wild" by Jessie J and "He Ain't Wth Me Now by Rich Girl). But I'll look forward to your reviews if you do get them!
hehe I have both CIZE and Max30 on my cart since yesterday, but I dont need Max30 right now

I think CIZE is better for know for steady cardio after my EBE2 workouts. I am going to order

Tags
cize, shaun t