Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-10-19, 11:23 PM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

Reading this thread makes me remember I do enjoy AOS (I have a New Providence -- but it's ~45 mins but I guess you could split it up some way but not designed for it). And KCM's Strength & Stamina has two separate routines with kettlebells and other stuff mixed in (really fun, excellent cardio effect) and Slim Sculpting (also two separate routines in the 30 Minutes to Fitness format, really fun, blend of cardio and strength in its effect). Love 'em! And her Coffeyfit RAW offerings on YouTube have solid 25-30 minute kettlebell-mixed-in routines.
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 06:30 AM  
Rhonda

Thanks everyone, I bought Skogg again and I think I am going to do the planned schedule for Skogg. I did roots 1 last night. Good way to get back into into doing KB workouts. It felt good. I will progress this way and see how it goes.

I don't care for KCM. For some reason her workouts don't grab me. the only one I do like is her TLC. The others I have I don't pull out and when I do, I usually end up stopping them as I don't like it.

I have most if not all of Laurens and I actually volume one the best.

I don't like the fast low weight ones. I tried a Paul Katami and didn't like it.

I will have to checkout the KB for busy professionals, if I can find it. That sounds like a good one. Thanks Toaster for mentioning it.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 07:45 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Rhonda, sounds like we have similar tastes in our KB workouts. (KCM is an exception for me b/c she is my fave instructor overall!)

Here is a link to the KB for BP DVD:
https://smile.amazon.com/Kettlebells...l-Delaine-Ross

It looks like Delaine Ross now has some additional offerings with the same name as streaming on her web site.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 11:47 PM  
rhbrand

This is good timing. I've been playing around with my kettlebells a little bit as warm ups and have gotten the urge to do some KB training.

Tags
kettlebell, kettlebell workouts, kettlebells