Old 02-07-15, 12:19 PM  
TinaT

I'll put her on my WL at Mary's site.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-15, 12:58 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I like her a lot. Gentle, but tough, with lots of modications.

Carol
X2. I like Suzanne's streaming better than her DVDs.
Old 03-08-15, 08:56 AM  
TinaT

Streaming is not an option for me, so her dvds will have to do. I have 2 and have her latest Amped on the way. She has a great personality!
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-15, 11:07 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
It's on the DVD page right under the cover illustration, labeled "Special Offers and Product Promotions". I tested it by putting all 3 DVDs in the cart and going to check out. A total of $15 was automatically deducted ($10 + $5). Final cost is $38.97 which comes to $13 a DVD.
I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase Barre Amped. It is one of the few barre franchises that I hadn't purchased or tried yet. Amazon still has the same promotion going on right now and her dvds are now $16.99 each. I purchased all 3 dvds in my cart and checked out...total was $35.97. Nice!!
Old 03-21-15, 12:28 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

How funny!! I have another thread going about this and was confused as to the stellar price I received when ordering all the Barre Amped plus Tighten, Tone, and Torch! Nice deal indeed.

Oh, and I did TTT yesterday. That lower body is insidious. Something about her sequencing REALLY hit my thut area that is so hard for me to activate properly. And my triceps are screaming at me today. Good stuff!! Can't wait to try the others. Nice change of pace from P57 and Tracey's stuff...
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-15, 07:41 AM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
How funny!! I have another thread going about this and was confused as to the stellar price I received when ordering all the Barre Amped plus Tighten, Tone, and Torch! Nice deal indeed.

Oh, and I did TTT yesterday. That lower body is insidious. Something about her sequencing REALLY hit my thut area that is so hard for me to activate properly. And my triceps are screaming at me today. Good stuff!! Can't wait to try the others. Nice change of pace from P57 and Tracey's stuff...
I've tried all the BarreAmpeds and, for me, TTT proved to be Suzanne's best DVD workout.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-15, 03:39 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I did that extended stretch from Barre Amped the other day -- well, I did the whole workout, but it was the stretch that really impressed me. As others have said, she is really good at cueing and explaining how to get your body to be in the right position and what it should feel like so that you know you're doing it correctly (or not). I love pigeon, but she got me to feel it deeper than I usually do!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-15, 06:51 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Oh, my, I did the Barre Amped Cardio Fat Burn today in its entirety. Yowza...that was way more cardio than I expected...I don't know what I was expecting, LOL!! I have to say I loved it. It's SUCH a nice change from the sequencing of the other barre workouts I have. I'm so pleased thus far...these are fitting a nice hole in my collection
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amped, suzanne bowen