Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-10, 12:41 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Sophie kat,
I tended to be anemic too b4 I've made the switch (almost 3 yrs ago.) and with help of a vegetarian/vegan multi vitamin that's all being taken cared of. Besides, I'm the only vegetarian in my family; both of my kids eat meat (well, the occaisional hot dog, bacon or chicken nuggets, which for the latter I offer them the fake ones which they like thankfully.) . My DH eats what I cook but if he craves a piece of steak, he'll buy and make it for himself. Since I see it as a very personal decision, I'm absolutely fine with that. (Of course I would hope that my kids follow my footsteps one day... but they'll have to want to!)
Anyway, what I'm saying is: You don't have to eat meat if you don't want to, even if your SO does!
-Sorry, didn't mean to step on my soapbox!.. I sometimes get carried away...

http://www.vegetariantimes.com has some yummy recipes as well as other sites, if you'd be interested.

I will glance through my thick folders and books and see that I'll post my ultimate favorite recipes soon! (Sloppy Lentils come immediately to mind )

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
former sticky, how did you find vf, introductions, new members, new to vf, new user, sticky thread