Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-20, 03:36 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyana View Post
When I was posting earlier I stopped to think how much I miss lip gloss. That's definitely a no go with a mask. Keeping my fingers crossed you make it in for your hair appointment, Carol. It's amazing how much better I feel after a good head-scrubbing and cut - and a good neck rub.

I've been going to the same stylist for years - I met her when she was training to be a hairdresser and she was half the age she is now so that makes me about 100 or thereabouts, I guess.
Thank you! I've been going to the same stylist forever too, since 1995.
Old 11-22-20, 10:59 AM  
antbuko

My daughter lives with me and she is a hairdresser so I am always dyed and cut on time. I just this week started wearing makeup again; mineral makeup because I strongly feel it actually helps my skin, and lip pencil and gloss because I feel it protects my lips which by now would be peeling and cracking due to the fall weather. Huge bonus, I like how I look! I pencil my eyebrows too because they are so sparse. Before quarantine, I was going to European Wax regularly to have my face waxed. During lockdown, I bought a home wax kit, so I've been waxing my brows, chin, etc. myself.
Old 11-22-20, 03:27 PM  
cyana

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko View Post
My daughter lives with me and she is a hairdresser so I am always dyed and cut on time. .
Talk about winning the lottery, LOL!!!

I have to put on some minimal make-up in the AM, hopefully I don't poke myself in the eye with the mascara wand because I'm so out of practice!!!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 07:41 PM  
cyana

For my fellow curly girls, Jessicurl has 40% off the 8 oz size of individual products through Monday the 30th.

Since I found out about Jessicurl here, I wanted to share the information in case anyone still used her products.

ETA: The code is THANK40

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beauty, beauty thread, beauty thread 2020, beauty vlogs