Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-03-13, 11:06 PM  
afirmrose

I received mine today and previewed workout 1. I am glad you can skip right to the workout.

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-13, 06:18 AM  
marymacbaby

Is anyone going to combine her cardio and strength, looking for suggestions. Thanks
marymacbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-13, 07:17 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Did it maybe get mixed in with the junk mail? I was expecting a thick padded envelope, but mine came in a think cardboard envelope, which could easily have gotten lost in the junk mailers. Fingers crossed that yours turns up!!

I just called the Post Office and it is still there. Phew! Guess they had mail carrier issues last night. I should get it today. Can't wait!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-13, 09:30 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymacbaby View Post
Is anyone going to combine her cardio and strength, looking for suggestions. Thanks
I was thinking about combining both (doing one of each workout) in a few weeks, once I use my JNL set a bit more. I'm disappointed that she didn't include a rotation that combines the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
I just called the Post Office and it is still there. Phew! Guess they had mail carrier issues last night. I should get it today. Can't wait!
Yay!! So glad to hear it!!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-13, 10:01 AM  
Honeydew

deleted cause I totally posted in the wrong topic!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-13, 10:58 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

i think these are such a good deal for the price!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-13, 01:02 PM  
marymacbaby

did zuzka cardio workout 6 with strength #1 today, back to back. Great workout and doable. disc one was manmake 10 rounds, jump lunges, sis to swide jumps and squats, 2 rounds. I am loving these sets. Perfect for short amount of time. Great for summer with kids home, 10 minute sessions is all I can fit in. thinking of adding on 1 body part a day with Cathe just to get some traditional strength, possibly?
marymacbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-13, 08:18 AM  
LoveVA

Just ordered this morning!

Not sure how I'm going to explain to my husband why I have so many DVDs coming to the house in such a short time. I had already ordered all three Montenegro Method DVDs which should arrive in the next day or so, and now I just ordered KCM Body Shop, Ultimate Fat Burn, ZCut Strength and I will have all three Michelle Dozois DVDs on the way when Mary gets Body 360 back in stock. Can I just count the ZCuts as one DVD? Then it doesn't seem so bad.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-13, 08:55 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Just ordered this morning!

Not sure how I'm going to explain to my husband why I have so many DVDs coming to the house in such a short time. I had already ordered all three Montenegro Method DVDs which should arrive in the next day or so, and now I just ordered KCM Body Shop, Ultimate Fat Burn, ZCut Strength and I will have all three Michelle Dozois DVDs on the way when Mary gets Body 360 back in stock. Can I just count the ZCuts as one DVD? Then it doesn't seem so bad.
But of course! Zcut counts as one, especially since the price is even less than most single dvds anyway!
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-13, 09:04 AM  
KellyMarie65

These look great and doable for me. Are there additional clips? and do I have it right, they are 20 minute workouts? I think I need to read again, sorry. Sold out on Amazon right now though.
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zcut, zcut power strength, zuzana