Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-14, 05:01 PM  
dnna

the kindness of people on the board

I posted yesterday about Jillian Michaels- just looking for help with a rotation-and a very generous member offered me a JM dvd -by pm, out of the blue! I was not looking for free gifts or sase, really just looking for help getting a rotation together.
that RAK just amazed me, and wow, how often do you find that kind of generousity.
just saying! thank you!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-14, 05:09 PM  
dela

I love hearing stories like these
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-14, 05:14 PM  
SabrinaD

The same thing happened to me when I was inquiring about a workout!! So many generous people on the board.

I exercise because somehow completely exhausting myself is the most relaxing part of my day

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"
SabrinaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-14, 05:28 PM  
moonbeam31

Yes- I have been offered many sase's and just dvds without need of postage from many kind and awesome VFers here when I have posted a trade and wishlist or just even inquiring about a certain workout! I also love giving sase's and dvds away here too because of it all that! It is such a nice and generous and caring place- the best place on the entire web IMO! We are a great group!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-14, 06:45 PM  
sherry7899

VF'ers are the kindest and most generous people! I had posted about needing a floor stretch workout because I sprained my ankle, and another member instantly offered me a dvd for free, and mailed it out that day! Thank you again!!! I have been the recipient of so much generosity here.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-14, 06:55 PM  
primrosecat

Can I jump in here to say I was actually getting ready to post something like this myself? I wanted to thank all of the generous VFers who gave me many wonderful workouts I love. You're all so special!!!!

Last edited by primrosecat; 07-20-14 at 07:01 PM. Reason: spelling
primrosecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-14, 06:58 PM  
JENILU

I have never known such a supportive, generous, beautiful group of people. I have tried to get active on other threads, but none have ever compared and I always spend my social time here.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-14, 07:16 PM  
LaCatrina

To second everybody's thoughts... VFers freakin' rock!!!
Old 07-20-14, 07:23 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

It happened to me once out of the blue too just because of a conversation about a DVD. I was just so touched and appreciative of the offer especially since it was mailed from overseas. Still using the DVD.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-14, 07:23 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Yesterday I got a PM offering a DVD for SASE that is on my wish list in the exchange forum. In true vidiot fashion it turns out I already had the DVD and had written my listing incorrectly. I was incredibly touched that she took a moment out of her day to reach out to me with her generous offer.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote