Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-17, 11:33 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Many many thank you to my SS

Thank you so much IrishOT (Kelly), you absolutely went above and beyond, I love everything and have changed my cellphone case to the one you bought me.

I received:

Fuzzy socks
3 DVDs that I had wanted
Face/body glitter
Bath salts, body salt scrub, lotions, all smell wonderful
2 Tank shirts
A beautiful card

Thank you so much again for making my holiday brighter, hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-17, 03:38 PM  
fitjen

Finally, mailed today!
Old 12-05-17, 04:32 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Mailed mine out today as well! Whew!

It has a long way to go. I don't expect my giftee to receive it before end of next week.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-17, 07:51 PM  
Garrie A.

Before work I drove to the post office to check my mail. I was expecting an order I placed from Interweave's Black Friday sale (they sell knitting and crochet instructional books and DVDs). That came (The Knitter's Companion Deluxe Edition book and DVD set, plus the "Crochet Finishing Techniques" DVD), plus the postmaster also had a large box below it. Judging from the box, it appears to be from my Secret Santa! It says "Do not open 'til Christmas," "Merry Christmas," and "unwrapped gifts inside." I've decided to be a good VFer and wait until then...

ETA: I was informed by an elf that my Secret Santa will let me open my gift early. See my other post in this thread for details!
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-17, 07:54 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrie A. View Post
Before work I drove to the post office to check my mail. I was expecting an order I placed from Interweave's Black Friday sale (they sell knitting and crochet instructional books and DVDs). That came (The Knitter's Companion Deluxe Edition book and DVD set, plus the "Crochet Finishing Techniques" DVD), plus the postmaster also had a large box below it. Judging from the box, it appears to be from my Secret Santa! It says "Do not open 'til Christmas," "Merry Christmas," and "unwrapped gifts inside." I've decided to be a good VFer and wait until then...

Whoever you are, I already thank you for your kindness and generosity!

I admire your restraint!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 06:48 AM  
Cookie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Mailed my package today!
I finally got mine mailed off yesterday. Only a day late. You'd think I'd have been Johnny on the spot what with where I work and all.

Never regret anything that made you smile!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 06:53 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
I finally got mine mailed off yesterday. Only a day late. You'd think I'd have been Johnny on the spot what with where I work and all.
LOL! The deadline was 12/5, so you were totally fine!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 09:16 AM  
fanofladyvols

I mailed mine yesterday, too. Really had fun with this!! Can't wait to do it again!! Thanks to Sherry and Anne for organizing!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 04:53 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Just discovered I had a another package on the porch today! Thank you Santa, but I'm waiting to open it for a bit. I won't hold out until Christmas, but wanted to let you know that something had arrived!

I really appreciate whatever is inside the box. And, thank you again!

I might hold out 3-5 more days (until I can't take the waiting) ha! So stay tuned!

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-17, 06:04 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Stephanie, I am glad you liked your gifts. I had a lot of fun shopping for you.
You might have missed it but there is a cat in a rocket on the outer space socks. I bought them at the MIT museum last summer and have been waiting to give them to just the right person (i.e. a cat lover)

I also completely forgot that I got you the Lucky Cat luggage tag. I put it in the bag with the bowl and didn't open it when I boxed it up. Sorry I didn't wrap the individual gifts -my skills are lacking and I'm lazy!
Also you might be interested to know that months ago I got a luggage tag for my daughter from the same manufacturer that is a Ninja! Enjoy your DVDs and have a wonderful holiday season.
Leslie
P.S. Grapefruit is my favorite flavor of the Hi-Chews. I once bought a whole multi pack of just the grapefruit ones on Amazon. See, I really am obsessed with them.

I completely missed the cats on the socks, thanks for pointing that out...that makes them super-amazing!!

And I completely understand about the wrapping part, as I am a very reluctant gift-wrapper myself I will also have to try to see if I can find that Ninja tag!

Thanks again

Tags
2017 gift thank you