Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-11, 09:59 PM  
PLS

Our cat Whisker's is afraid of stability balls, one day while DH was working and ignoring Mr. Whisker's, he stretched out nice and tall and sunk his claws into the ball! The hissing and collapsing ball with DH still sitting on it has taken care of that for good. Now its just carpet and pantlegs! Daisy and Lilly don't care about any of the equipment except curling up in the upside down high step toppers during my workouts and of course swinging from raised legs during barre workouts........ The blessings of our pets. And spray bottles are for baths!
PLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-11, 12:35 PM  
KathAL79

This also reminds me that I need some new resistance bands, not because the cat attacked them, but because they fell apart with age. One more thing to be stored away from kitty claws...

This also reminds me that I need to put some smaller spray bottles around the house (but I won't go for dh's suggestion of Super Soakers - sigh). My cat does NOT like Mr. Spray Bottle, but we don't get him out as often as we should.

My cat keeps crawling around my stuff while I'm working out and "accidentally" touching the stability ball so that it rolls right at me, usually at an inconvenient time. She then goes, "OMG, it's alive," and runs out of the room. Thanks, cat.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-11, 03:19 PM  
Elise7

I gently snapped my kitty with mine (not enough to hurt, just to get the message across.)
Elise7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-11, 09:26 PM  
DanceMinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathAL79 View Post
My cat keeps crawling around my stuff while I'm working out and "accidentally" touching the stability ball so that it rolls right at me, usually at an inconvenient time. She then goes, "OMG, it's alive," and runs out of the room. Thanks, cat.

Over 80 DVDs, 2/3 are virgins. Shhh! Don't tell my husband.

Obviously, an abuser of emoticons....
DanceMinx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cats