Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-11-10, 11:37 AM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta-tude View Post
Bella, I think you need to go to New Jersey (the beauty enhancement capitol of the USA) and get a proper fake tan. The one you have is a bit uneven!
Ah, that is not a tan but a failed attempt at highlighting. I asked for ash blonde highlights, I got Cruella de Ville.

KathyT, I've been suffering from some cramping and contracture. The barre I use is the fence that surrounds the human's property, and I do tend to hold on for dear life as it's 10 feet off the ground.

I do plenty of demi plies and squats, mostly before I pounce on prey or the human's dog.

Bella
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-10, 12:46 PM  
Kathy T

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1mom View Post
Ah, that is not a tan but a failed attempt at highlighting. I asked for ash blonde highlights, I got Cruella de Ville.

KathyT, I've been suffering from some cramping and contracture. The barre I use is the fence that surrounds the human's property, and I do tend to hold on for dear life as it's 10 feet off the ground.

I do plenty of demi plies and squats, mostly before I pounce on prey or the human's dog.

Bella
heh! heh! heh!
Old 12-11-10, 05:57 PM  
Gymmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsy View Post
Maybe I'll just change my avatar (by the way, anyone want some snow?)
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE loved the Snowpocolypse we received in TX last winter <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsy View Post
And to think, I almost didn't click on this thread because 1) CLX, and 2) bulking.
Same here...I saw it but didn't click on it forever then I took the plunge! Glad I did
“Think about Corey. Right at the finish line and his body gave up after one mile. You’re looking at yourself and if you have 100 plus pounds to lose, your body wants to be healthy.”--Bob Harper on Contestant Corey Pinkerton TBL10

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.

Beachbody Coach
Gymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-10, 06:15 PM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearrmint View Post
My cats swear by Pawlates, makes them very flexible indeed! I'm getting them into Pawloxing now, they are doing quite fine with it. I think they are getting much better at grooming their nether regions with all the stretching & flexibility. I'd like them to try PawYo soon, what do you think?
I'd love to try PawYo but I think I might be Chalene'd out after CLX.

Bella
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body issues, bored kittehs, cats, t a hater