Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-18-10, 12:15 PM  
pbnj

My cat leaves me alone unless I'm on the floor stretching. Then he does the huge kitty backbend stretch as if to say "that's not how you do it, do it like this! bend backwards until your head goes near your butt!"
pbnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-10, 04:04 PM  
F1mom

This thread is too cute!

Bella likes to assist me during my workouts. I've been using her favorite chair as support during my pregnancy workouts, so she's always involved.

When I'm doing Squeeze or TA she swats at my weights as I do lateral raises or pulses, so she encourages me to keep my elbows lifted at all times.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-10, 04:20 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Inky finds my form of exercise distasteful because for that moment, she is not the center of the universe. She often will be in the same room with me but glowering at me from a safe distance, as if to say 'I can't believe you're ignoring me for this'.

Now she all in favor of her form of exercise where Mommy has to dangle the string or retrieve the mice she won't bring back for hours on end.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-10, 01:19 PM  
videofit

I used to toss one of my cats up in the air and catch him. He loved it because it gave him a higher vantage point. He'd jump on my shoulder, then place his front paws on my head, look at the ceiling and meow. That meant, "I want to fly, Mommy!" He'd purr afterwards. Maybe he was a bird in a past life.

Tags
cats