Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-22-19, 07:51 PM  
Hattie
VF Supporter

Cathe, Trainer at Total Gym TV

I received an email for 25% off Total Gym accessories during Black Friday sales. Total Gym

There is a tab at the top of the page (New Total Gym TV) that takes you to a page describing two types of memberships for streaming workouts. Cathe is shown as one of the trainers for the Premium membership.
Old 11-22-19, 08:03 PM  
bubbles76

Your puppy is so cute!

ETA: I think there was some mention awhile ago that Cathe had done some videos for Total Gym? I'll see if I can find the thread.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-19, 10:36 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Looks like this totally different than her own streaming service? She'll probably contribute a few workouts exclusively for them... and adding a few as subscription increases.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-19, 08:45 AM  
wnt2bfirm

Hi Hattie,

Was there a special code in the email? I've been waiting for a Black Friday email from them but haven't received one. My sister wants the XL squat stand for her total gym and I was hoping to get it for her for Christmas. It's one of the only items not on sale on the website. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattie View Post
I received an email for 25% off Total Gym accessories during Black Friday sales. Total Gym

There is a tab at the top of the page (New Total Gym TV) that takes you to a page describing two types of memberships for streaming workouts. Cathe is shown as one of the trainers for the Premium membership.
wnt2bfirm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-19, 11:05 AM  
Hattie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2bfirm View Post
Was there a special code in the email? I've been waiting for a Black Friday email from them but haven't received one. My sister wants the XL squat stand for her total gym and I was hoping to get it for her for Christmas. It's one of the only items not on sale on the website. Thanks.
I didn't find any code, but they did have the sale prices listed for specific accessories.

Quote:
bubbles76
Your puppy is so cute!
Thank you! Josie is a little devil, acts and looks like a puppy but is a 5 year old French bulldog.
Old 11-23-19, 11:23 AM  
Scorpio6

I love, love, love your little French bulldog!
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
total gym tv