Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-03-13, 09:58 AM  
momofcha

WEll, I got the computer back - good news is, it works, bad news - I lost everything. All my BB, all my TA Continuity.... everything

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-13, 12:12 PM  
momofcha

Dream body Tabata today. Felt great. Less breaks! I love the feeling of accomplishment after this one.

Old 05-05-13, 12:29 PM  
leslie w
VF Supporter

Sue, that's awful! I'm sending you a PM.
leslie w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-13, 07:50 PM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
WEll, I got the computer back - good news is, it works, bad news - I lost everything. All my BB, all my TA Continuity.... everything
Sue - that is terrible! Is BB the Ballet Body downloads? Do you think if you emailed Leah and explained what happened she might be able to help you out? Maybe it is in her records what you purchased.

As for me, today I did about 45 minutes of Fusion Mix, but with all the interruptions it took me well over and hour to get that much done! I'm planning on doing ZCUT WO2 tomorrow.

Bee - Right now I am still doing Zuzana's warm ups, but I know that I will get tired of those very quickly, so I will probably change it up soon. Maybe some Tonique Energy Stretch? I also like the warms to my RKS workouts. I think I've got enough dvd's in my vast collection to mix up the warm up pretty easily.
Old 05-07-13, 08:28 PM  
momofcha

Dream body barre today. Felt great. I tried doing a Jessica Smith walking workout - but I was pooped!

Old 05-07-13, 10:31 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Oh, bummer, Sue!!! I was going to suggest the same thing -- contact Leah -- I'll bet she will let send them to you again. I would think!

You are rockin' the Dream Body, Sue! I am not! I did Cathe's Xtrain Back Chest Shoulders yesterday, and today I did Tonique Energy Mat. Maybe you guys are all on the fb Dream Body group and saw my post today -- are we going to be redundant here? Anyway, I'm going to see if I'm up for the original DB tomorrow. If not, Thursday, for sure!

SquishyMommy, yes, plenty of workouts to find a warm-up from, I'm sure!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-13, 05:52 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Hi Ladies,

Sue, thanks for the invite! I didn't realize there was a DB check-in, and I just got my new set yesterday!

The Fusion workout was very challenging for me, but I liked it very much! I've been in a bit of a slump lately, but am excited about doing a rotation with DB workouts! I'll probably walk on alternate days, along with some TA or Classical Stretch thrown into the mix!

Darby really knows how to workout our trouble spots. She surprised me by how athletic looking she appears to be on the dvds.

Someday, I will master these exercises, but I'm taking things slow right now. Each day I'm hoping to improve by doing a little bit more.

Hope to get to know a few of you, and look forward to our DB journey together!

Pam

"I'm not concerned with body building. I'm just trying to make people normal human beings." Joseph H. Pilates

Current Rotation:Leslie Sansone workouts
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-13, 06:21 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Welcome, Pam! Glad to hear your enthusiasm for your new set! I'm not sure when I got it, but I've had it long enough to rotate through the set about three or four times now? And I do them maybe about twice a week. I'm mixing them in with all kinds of stuff, but definitely Tonique -- I'm really loving her new ones!

I did the original Dream Body this morning, and I can definitely see how I've improved -- I was able to keep up much better, hardly needed to hit pause. Doesn't it just feel great to see yourself improve with these?!

Tomorrow I think I will do a TA.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-13, 06:39 PM  
SquishyMommy

Hi Pam!

I think we are all just taking it slow with these and allowing ourselves time to work up to them. We are mostly doing them with other workouts as well. I think a pure DB rotation alone would drive me crazy. To prove my point...

I had serious workout ADD today! I popped in Tabata and Toning and after about 15 minutes I just did not want to do it anymore. So I took it out and threw in a ZCut. I did most of it but the last two exercises. I just couldn't face 70 tuck jumps. So to do something different I broke out my old Supreme 90 workouts. Doing all these barre and bodyweight type workouts have been leaving my arms feeling a bit neglected. Yeah, there is good tricep work in DB, but I'm a kettlebell gal and working with these two and three pound weights just isn't cutting it for me. So I did S90 Shoulders and Arms workout and my arms were like jello when I was done. It was great! So in all I did 46 minutes of exercise and burned 397 calories according to my HR monitor.

Planning on doing DB Barre tomorrow. It has much less dread factor for me than Tabata and Toning. It's not that I dislike T&T itself, I'm just not very good at it yet!
Old 05-10-13, 07:48 AM  
momofcha

Bikini Bootcamp for me today! Phew! A sweaty mess when I was done.

I wasn't thinking, we're going away for the weekend for a softball tournament and this would have been perfect for the hotel room, now I'm not sure what to try and do....

Oh well, TGIF!

Tags
dream body, dream body fusion