Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-03-19, 10:46 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

any reviews for Ori Active Hula Barre Fusion by Linda Wooldridge?

am considering this (vs Linda's Barlates Blitz Feel Good Series). i watched the long clip on Mary's site.

both seem very Ellensque to me and i like Linda.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-19, 12:49 PM  
laurajhawk

I posted one of the five-star reviews on Mary’s site. I should do that arm workout again soon!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-19, 12:57 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Jeannine - I have the Feel Good series. I really like them but they are definitely faster paced and more challenging than Ellen’s workouts.

I must go to Total Fitness & read your review Laura!

Linda has some awesome sales on her downloads, different ones every week or two. I bought the Feel Good series and some others for $.99 each.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-19, 01:54 PM  
owltx

I have Ori Active Hula Barre Fusion and love it. My favorite is the cardio sculpt abs - the standing portion of this is really good, and I add it on to a lot of things. I would say they are definitely challenging in parts - the mat ab work is pretty tough. I love the flow and the movements.
Old 09-12-19, 01:26 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

omg.

I did the Thighs segment (first segment after the warm up) from the Arms and Thighs workout. I have never had doms in those muscles before. it's done on your knees. think thigh dancing on steroids.

oddly, it didn't hurt my knees.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 09-12-19, 03:02 PM  
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
am considering this (vs Linda's Barlates Blitz Feel Good Series). i watched the long clip on Mary's site.

both seem very Ellensque to me and i like Linda.
I didn't get anything during the sale, but I was looking at these two series, too. Did you get both?
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-19, 04:23 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
I didn't get anything during the sale, but I was looking at these two series, too. Did you get both?
LOL, yes I did. couldn't decide and the prices were good.

I'll post my comments to this thread for the Ori Hula one - I haven't gotten through it all yet.

as for Feel Good - i'll create a separate thread for that when I get to it.

Old 10-02-19, 03:49 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

I've gotten through 3 of the segments. today, I did "Cardio sculpt Lower" and decided to wear my Victorem thigh band.

omg, can you say BURNNnnnnn? the moves are smooth and with the band, it adds oomph.

Old 10-02-19, 06:22 PM  
Lannette

Thanks for the reviews. These sound great! I’m so glad I got them!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feel good series, linda wooldridge, ori active hula barre